• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Illegal Immigrant Falls From California's 30-foot Border Wall, Breaks Both Legs

Damn the bleeding hearts are really going nuts in here LOL. Can't wait for the wall to be finished. I'm going to personally be there.

I'm sorry tu tio got hurt @Revolver

Damn the bleeding hearts are really going nuts in here LOL. Can't wait for the wall to be finished. I'm going to personally be there.

I'm sorry tu tio got hurt @Revolver
When do you start working on it? Glad we have manual laborers like you.

I love all how all the racists in here have completely abandoned even a shred of humanity.

Fucking pathetic.

Guy jumps off a wall while attempting to enter a country illegally . . . folks who react to this situation differently than I do = racists.

C'mon man . . .

Guy jumps off a wall while attempting to enter a country illegally . . . folks who react to this situation differently than I do = racists.

C'mon man . . .
It's only funny because he's less than human to them.

When do you start working on it? Glad we have manual laborers like you.
I just might actually. I'd do it for free actually. I'll take a selfie with a big smile knowing your kind will be falling from it.

<{MingNope}>

Your heart bleeds so profusely through your tampon.

A guy falling off a wall that is meant to be dangerous to people rates very low in irony.

The wall was/is meant to be dangerous to people? How?

The type and size of the wall is intended to be a basic deterrent . . . not kill on contact.

Do you honestly believe that?

You expect us to believe you don't laugh or otherwise joke about darwin award videos (or similar)?

I just might actually. I'd do it for free actually. I'll take a selfie with a big smile knowing your kind will be falling from it.
lmao @ free. Guess Pomona these days is really inexpensive. And don't forget about your wife's kind.

Do you honestly believe that?

You expect us to believe you don't laugh or otherwise joke about darwin award videos (or similar)?
Yes, I do believe it. I didn't used to think there were so many legitimately racist people left in the U.S., but I was wrong.

Yes, I do believe it. I didn't used to think there were so many legitimately racist people left in the U.S., but I was wrong.

Wow. Someone does something stupid . . . I guess I need to check their race, sex and skin color before I comment. If I don't someone will think I'm a racist.

That's crazy.

That's unfortunate. Hopefully he can get the medical care he needs in his country of origin.

Wow. Someone does something stupid . . . I guess I need to check their race, sex and skin color before I comment. If I don't someone will think I'm a racist.

That's crazy.
This thread wouldn't exist if it wasn't a brown person that fell.

lmao @ free. Guess Pomona these days is really inexpensive. And don't forget about your wife's kind.
You wish you were my kind. Then you could get the hot versions of your kind, instead you gotta settle a little lower.

Which part of Pomona btw? The house I stay at or the one I'm renting out?

<Moves>

This thread wouldn't exist if it wasn't a brown person that fell.

It also wouldn't exist if that brown person didn't scale a wall and break his legs while trying to illegally enter the country.

Have you checked all of the posts on Sherdog discussing the Darwin Awards to make sure we're all not even more racist than you think?

You wish you were my kind. Then you could get the hot versions of your kind, instead you gotta settle a little lower.

Which part of Pomona btw? The house I stay at or the one I'm renting out?

<Moves>
Wish you were you're kind? What's that poor? I'll pass. Hold it down for me in the 909.

lmao @ pretending to own two houses in Pomona of all places.

It also wouldn't exist if that brown person didn't scale a wall and break his legs while trying to illegally enter the country.

Have you checked all of the posts on Sherdog discussing the Darwin Awards to make sure we're all not even more racist than you think?
People getting hurt doing random stupid things is a lot different than what happened in this thread. It's pure racism aimed at any brown immigrant. TS posts tons of stories trying to paint all immigrants as rapists, and criminals. And, of course, all the people in here laughing at this guys injuries are anti-immigration. It's not a coincidence. Spin however you want, but @waiguoren and all the other clowns in here are racists.

If you can't snicker at that just a little bit, you might just be dead inside.

this video sucks cause it cuts out one of the best parts. The DEA agent grabs more guns and people start leaving the room cause he's fucking crazy.

Back