Illegal Immigrant Falls From California's 30-foot Border Wall, Breaks Both Legs

Define "save coal".

If you view that group as a monolith, you haven't done enough research to discuss the issue intelligently. Unite the Right was organized around the prevention of the removal of confederate monuments. I support that cause, but I'm not a white supremacist.

I can only laugh at this. You posted an article from April 20. The Trump-Kim summit was in June, and Kim committed to complete denuclearization.

While in Iran on a three-day visit, North Korean Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho said Thursday, according to Iranian media: “Although North Korea has agreed on disarmament to deliver on its commitments in negotiations with US, we will preserve our nuclear science as we know that the Americans will not abandon their hostility toward us.”
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...rth-korea-breaking-its-word-to-trump.amp.html

Yup. Glad to have you on my side now.

Read the article. They are backtracking on everything and saying Trump is not doing enough in response to their goodwill gestures. This is how NK works and they played Trump like a toy.

"

That same day that Ri spoke, the North Korean Foreign ministry issued a statement through the Korean Central News Agency. The statement declared that “as long as the U.S. denies even the basic decorum for its dialogue partner and clings to the outdated acting script which the previous administrations have all tried and failed, one cannot expect any progress in the implementation of the DPRK-U.S. joint statement including the denuclearization.”

Huh?

It seems the Kim regime feels that what it calls its recent “goodwill measures” are not being reciprocated by the Trump administration.

These “goodwill measures” include: halting long-range missile and nuclear weapons testing; a questionable claim that the North has dismantled its nuclear test site; and the return of what the North Koreans claim are the remains of 55 members of the U.S. military who died in the Korean War.

None of these steps by North Korea does much to end the threat from the rogue regime’s nuclear bombs and missiles. And since there are about 5,300 American service members still missing and presumed dead in North Korea, the North’s supposed return of the remains of about 1 percent of them 65 years after the Korean War ended must be seen as only a token gesture. "

I think it's time for this thread to fall 30 feet from a border wall . . .

Man attempting to illegally enter US breaks both legs after falling from the top of 30-foot California border wall

• The undocumented immigrant fell from border wall in Calexico, California, on Sunday night
  • Customs and Border Protection agents found the man behind a nearby mall suffering from multiple fractures
  • He was airlifted to a Palm Springs hospital for treatment, which the federal government will pay for before deporting him
A man attempting to cross into the US from Mexico illegally suffered multiple fractures after plummeting 30 feet from the top of a border wall in California.

US Customs and Border Protection stated in a press release Monday that the undocumented immigrant broke both of his legs and possibly hurt his back.

The man's fall from the international border wall near Calexico, California, took place shortly after 8.15pm on Sunday and was captured on surveillance video.

Border agents assigned to the El Centro checkpoint found the unnamed border cross behind the Gran Plaza Outlet Mall at 9pm and administered aid until paramedics arrived.

EMS technicians airlifted the severely injured man to a hospital in Palm Springs for treatment.

The federal agency reminded the public of ‘the dangers involved in attempting to cross illegally into the United States,’ stressing that climbing the 30-foot border wall could result in life-threatening injuries.

Should tag the illegal then toss his ass back over the fence. Don't burden the US taxpayer with human waste like this. Let the mexican healthcare system take care of him.

LMFAO @ Sherdoggers caring about suffering/death........I guess they would care if it was Rush Limbaugh.....

LMFAO @ Sherdoggers caring about suffering/death........I guess they would care if it was Rush Limbaugh.....
If Rush killed himself while breaking into my yard I wouldn't care either. Nice necro job returning ban.

fuck yeah. send the cripple back

Lmao. Free healthcare to fix his legs!!!

Just kidding roll his ass back over and let him figure it out

Trump2020

I wonder which previously banned user this is.

there is no wall being built

it was all a dream...

I thought everyone would just go around it, through it, or under it?

Was I deceived?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Back