Crime Illegal Alien Murders Nursing Student At UGA

No you noob. However do American citizens not do this atrocious shit?
Call me crazy, but I say the fewer joggers getting abducted and beaten to death the better.

People without restraining orders have also murdered their ex, so according to this logic they should stop issuing and enforcing restraining orders.

Undocumented migrants cannot vote. And yet only Republicans seem to need to rely on scumbag methods, like targeted voter suppression, to still lose the popular vote and get carried by electoral college to an undemocratic victory.

By the way, nobody buys your concern for well-being of citizens, this is a "brown people bad" thread, and like flies to shit, the usual suspects of your ilk flock to it for your daily circle jerk session

In California illegals can get drivers licenses. A DL is all you need to vote.

Call me crazy, but I say the fewer joggers getting abducted and beaten to death the better.

People without restraining orders have also murdered their ex, so according to this logic they should stop issuing and enforcing restraining orders.
The point is it happens all the fucking time and you clowns only make treads and bash the so called illegals.

The point is it happens all the fucking time and you clowns only make treads and bash the so called illegals.
Surely you're not serious. You think people are pretty indifferent about abductions and murders except when an illegal does it? They all get covered, and when they're preventable, the people who dropped the ball in preventing it get called out. They get called out when it's some career criminal who was repeatedly let out of jail after a clear progression in violent crime, or when it's someone who shouldn't have been in the country in the first place but was let in anyway, and in this case it's both where this guy and his brother were both here illegally, and were gang members with multiple arrests who were still free to roam around and abduct joggers. And what we get instead of a plan to prevent them from happening again is the president apologizing to the criminal invader murderer for referring to him as an "illegal", and a bunch of lefties crying "meh, black guys kill people all the time so who cares if we let more murderers in?"

Surely you're not serious. You think people are pretty indifferent about abductions and murders except when an illegal does it? They all get covered, and when they're preventable, the people who dropped the ball in preventing it get called out. They get called out when it's some career criminal who was repeatedly let out of jail after a clear progression in violent crime, or when it's someone who shouldn't have been in the country in the first place but was let in anyway, and in this case it's both where this guy and his brother were both here illegally, and were gang members with multiple arrests who were still free to roam around and abduct joggers. And what we get instead of a plan to prevent them from happening again is the president apologizing to the criminal invader murderer for referring to him as an "illegal", and a bunch of lefties crying "meh, black guys kill people all the time so who cares if we let more murderers in?"
Shit happens all the time and you nobs never care unless it’s an illegal.

Cool, then Joe Biden should have some fucking balls and campaign on that. Just come right out and say "shit happens, we like the border open and we're not changing anything so get used to it".
The border is not open and that’s all right wing nonsense. Shit happens and it always will no matter who it is.

Or maybe she wouldn't have been killed period? The mental gymnastics you guys do to justify the destruction of society is astonishing. Someone who who immigrated legally may have a tendency to actually follow laws, such as not committing homicide.
You sound like your special ed bro honestly. It’s not going to matter his immigration status if he has the urge to kill, wtf. I’m a legal citizen so I’m not going to comment a crime hahaha. We wouldn’t have tons of people in prison then

You sound like your special ed bro honestly. It’s not going to matter his immigration status if he has the urge to kill, wtf. I’m a legal citizen so I’m not going to comment a crime hahaha. We wouldn’t have tons of people in prison then
You say I'm special education but then continue to write an incoherent post. Okay,

The border is not open and that’s all right wing nonsense. Shit happens and it always will no matter who it is.

"Shit happens" as your response to someone's daughter getting murdered says a lot about you.

I hope it doesn't take you losing a loved one to change your shitty attitude towards the value of life.

Republicans don't want it solved, because Trump needs the border to run on.
So Trump decides that the bi-partisan bill is no good for him and that the problems will not be solved in the next year.
Right wing voters don't really care about the border either, as long as Trump can use it for his campaign, it's ok if people die.
Screwing the left is the most important goal, even if it means destroying your democracy.

What a dumb piece of shit you are. But you are the same person who thinks Cain Velasquez is some sort of vigilante hero for shooting the wrong person and putting countless innocent lives at risk.
It is what it is baby cakes! Now move on boy

"Shit happens" as your response to someone's daughter getting murdered says a lot about you.

I hope it doesn't take you losing a loved one to change your shitty attitude towards the value of life.
Im responding to some shmuck who is only pointing this out cause he feels the guy is an illegal

Back