Crime Illegal Alien Murders Nursing Student At UGA

The FBI did not include a "Latino" or "Hispanic" category until the Uniform Crime Report for 2013,[42] and 93% of Hispanics are classified as "white" by law enforcement officers (irrespective of their ancestry), often inflating the amount of crimes attributed to whites.[43]

i mean it's obviously an inflated statistics. I just like watching people that run to that statistics squirm.

I don't think that's the reason illegal immigration needs to curbed lol. It does need to be curbed, but not because they're violent criminals lol.

I didn't say it was the only reason, but it's definitely a big reason. The U.S. has plenty of crime on it's own. We don't need more people illegally entering the country to add to that. No matter how big or small you think the issue is.

Looks like I was looking at all crime instead of just violent.

However, white people do commit nearly 70% of rapes, nearly 75% of sex crimes that aren't rape/prostitution, 62% of assault charges and and 68% of burglaries

White people are about 70% of the population so that's right in line statistically.

However, hispanic people get lumped in with white people for mysterious reasons so the numbers are total bullshit anyway.

Bro, we saw it the first time lol. Did you really want to post it twice?

Do you honestly believe that there are no white people marked Hispanic? Administrative mistakes are going to happen. Something like that is probably as simple as checking the wrong drop-down box in their software lmao

lol...

That's your response?

You got bodied by your shit post

C'mon... you really want to open this can worms of violent crime?

Didn't ignore them, I read the chart wrong.

You win some, you lose some

<mma4>
Then stop getting mad when it's pointed out that a majority of known homicide suspects in the US come from roughly 6.8% of our population.

<Fedor23>

The reason why Biden is allowing millions of illegal aliens into America despite higher crimes, murders, and billions being spent on dealing with them.

Nearly 19 Million People Have Seen Elon Musk’s Warning: Democrats’ Census Scheme Has Changed the ‘Entire Balance of Power’​

llegal immigrants are tilting the balance of power towards Democrats, who are refusing to change the practice of counting them in the Census.

“Most Americans do not know that the US census currently counts, for purposes of voting power, all people in a district, regardless of citizenship!” Musk posted on X Friday, in a post with 19.2 million views as of Sunday night.

“Senate Democrats just voted unanimously to defeat an amendment that would have stopped counting illegals for congressional seat apportionment and electoral college (presidential) votes,” he wrote.

Most Americans do not know that the US census currently counts, for purposes of voting power, all people in a district, regardless of citizenship!
Senate Democrats just voted unanimously to defeat an amendment that would have stopped counting illegals for congressional seat… https://t.co/5gXt4Z1wzP
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 9, 2024

Musk noted that counting illegal immigrants helped Democrats.

How One 12-Page Pamphlet Tells the Story of God, Gold and Glory
ADVERTISEMENT
“Since illegals are mostly in Democrat states, both the House and the Presidential vote are shifted ~5% to the left, which is enough to change the entire balance of power! This is a major reason why the Biden administration is ushering in record levels of illegals and doing so few deportations,” he wrote.

The post came the same day that Republican Sen. Bill Hagerty of Tennessee saw an amendment go down to defeat that would have banned counting illegal immigrants for Census purposes.

“Today I forced Chuck Schumer to hold a vote on whether illegal aliens should be counted for determining the number of congressional seats and electoral votes each state gets,” he wrote in a news release on his website....

But liberals tell me there is no criminals crossing the border, only the best of the best that other countries have to offer.
lol no American citizens kill innocent people right? Clown show is real

Are you implying that because citizens have killed each other that illegals should be able to kill citizens as well?
It’s stupid to single out a citizen from a noncitizen that’s does the same shit. Look up white men that have killed, raped, molested, robbed, etc! Now is it ok?

The majority of illegals are law abiding. If they weren't you would be seeing articles of how millions of illegals are committing crimes.

It makes no sense to paint a picture of illegals and crime being synonymous because why would someone spend the time, money and take the risk of the journey to come here to commit crimes and risk being killed, deported jailed.

Ofcourse there are going to be a tiny tiny minority who resort to crime. And there are going to be a small number who are criminals and members of organized crime groups blending in with the average illegal because all large groups of people will have some element of this.

How much do you pay for your NY Times and Washington Post subscriptions?

Back