Crime Illegal Alien Murders Nursing Student At UGA

The border is not open and that’s all right wing nonsense. Shit happens and it always will no matter who it is.
Hmm, well Biden himself seems to think the border isn't secure as of 3 weeks ago, and also thinks Donald Trump is still in office more than 3 years into his own term.

"Every day between now and November, the American people are going to know that the only reason the border is not secure is Donald Trump and his MAGA Republican friends," Biden vowed.

Instead of refuting that you’re a moron your respond with this. Classic!

Hmm, well Biden himself seems to think the border isn't secure as of 3 weeks ago, and also thinks Donald Trump is still in office more than 3 years into his own term.

"Every day between now and November, the American people are going to know that the only reason the border is not secure is Donald Trump and his MAGA Republican friends," Biden vowed.

I've been following this idiot's posts for a while. He'll come to the defense of any criminal as long as his skin is brown. He also bragged about knocking someone out for making a racist statement about Hispanics. Everything about him exudes low IQ, tribalistic thuggery and sociopathy.

Damn trump! Trump is an idiot

It dried up as an effective method to drive people to vote for Republicans in the US.

I mean they still don't like Muslims, but its back to generic "brown people bad" rhetoric disguised as anti-illegal immigration, as its only concerning illegals crossing the southern border and not any crossing from the north or overstaying visas.

Well the not trusting Muslims thing overlaps a history of terrorist acts. I can go through a long list of events but I will refrain from doing so. Contrary to what liberal pssies believe goals of Al Qaeda and ISIS were to create violence and kill. They had actual terrorist training camps, we're not exactly talking about make a wish groups here.

Im responding to some shmuck who is only pointing this out cause he feels the guy is an illegal

1) The perp is an illegal and that's pretty much the main point of this thread. The OP points out that someone who shouldn't even be in the country murdered a US Citizen.

2) The illegal murdered an innocent so "shit happens" isn't what decent human beings would type in response.

I doubt most people in this thread see the person you're referencing as a schmuck in this instance. Every death of a US Citizen by an illegal deserves to see the light of day and be discussed. Let the chips fall where they may.

Would you care about this story if the murderer was a US citizen? No. This is a tool meant to convince people that immigrants should be hunted down and deported.

1) The perp is an illegal and that's pretty much the main point of this thread. The OP points out that someone who shouldn't even be in the country murdered a US Citizen.

2) The illegal murdered an innocent so "shit happens" isn't what decent human beings would type in response.

I doubt most people in this thread see the person you're referencing as a schmuck in this instance. Every death of a US Citizen by an illegal deserves to see the light of day and be discussed. Let the chips fall where they may.
It is what it is.

Hmm...I wonder what the world thinks of the deportation of these "indocumentados" from the Dominican Republic:

The freeloadin trash of the world descend on any rich country dumb enough to let them in. Not surprisingly many have not the slightest ounce of impulse control and will rape and kill the daughters of the hard working men of good values. Might as well let the animals out of the zoo since these savages now roam the streets.

Instead of refuting that you’re a moron your respond with this. Classic!

The number of trolls in the WR has sky rocketed. I guess they don't get banned because they're serving a purpose by shitting up all the threads and distracting from discussion of Biden's many failures.

Back