I'll be fighting for a world title in June - Tito Ortiz

Are you new to this?

Hint: Look at the business point of view.

If its business and not desperation they woulda ripped up rampages contact and made this legit

Tito beats bonnar who is like 40th ranked and gets a shot when you all killed Tito for looking like a broke mule

Yeah Tito beats a masked dudes friend give him the shot! Glad you all think this is okay

He beat MW champ and Bonnar, its a weak div, Rampage is gone it seems and they have nobody else.

Tito is also the biggest star and needle mover they have.

Even if it wasnt about ratings which 2015 thats what mma is about in all orgs, even if it wasnt about that he's still number 1 contender.

What other LHW is deserving if Rampage isnt with Bellator anymore?

If you are Bellator you hope Liam crushes Newton and they do Tito/Liam and Liam destroys TIto. Liam would be right around top 10, would have the record and could get alot of shine off beating TIto in a fight that does good ratings. Could really put Liam over as a star for them.

And if Tito wins your biggest draw is your champ, thats not bad either.

Like I said rip the page contract and give him next shot

I'm just saying, if this is how bellator wants credibility, this is for shit sure not it,

I'm not saying don't give him the shot, but the fact its come to this shows since coker got there, this hasnt been some cool org like people thought it'd be. Kinda stupid tbh

Like I said rip the page contract and give him next shot

I'm just saying, if this is how bellator wants credibility, this is for shit sure not it,

I'm not saying don't give him the shot, but the fact its come to this shows since coker got there, this hasnt been some cool org like people thought it'd be. Kinda stupid tbh

What does it matter? Its Bellator, their titles arent the real world titles, its about ratings, getting people to watch.

They have nobody else, he's a name that gets viewers and they have nobody else. Nobody is being passed up for Tito.

The first UFC and Bellator champ? Longest reigning clean 205lbs in the UFC as well.

liam will finish tito litterally in two minutes i see a anderson leben type whipping in titos future

i think newton decisions him

What does it matter? Its Bellator, their titles arent the real world titles, its about ratings, getting people to watch.

They have nobody else, he's a name that gets viewers and they have nobody else. Nobody is being passed up for Tito.

And watch and I'd rather see a damn rematch of the now title fight then a dude getting it who people are calling to lose within minutes

I feel like I'm getting trolled. Tito gets title shot. I can't believe he'd even fight for the RFA title but oh well? Not my company going down looking for ratings. I just won't take em that legit anymore

Same time in mma where a wrestler with no real name who people know or pro fights gets a shot in the big leagues. Real fukn legit. Smh this is sad.

Either that or they move him up to HW and he fights Minakov. I like him vs McGeary/Newton winner though, If McGeary beats Newton and Tito in dominant fashion it would definitely look nice on his record.

No surprise, who else is gonna get a shot at the title? King Mo? Houston Alexander? Joey Beltran? I doubt anyone can even name another LHW on the roster who is on a winning streak. This is Bellator we're talking about here boys and girls.

If its business and not desperation they woulda ripped up rampages contact and made this legit

Tito beats bonnar who is like 40th ranked and gets a shot when you all killed Tito for looking like a broke mule

what did chael sonnen do when he got his 205 title shot in the ufc?

anderson got beat twice now if he beats a ww he gets a title shot

randy came bk and beat tim after really not fighting at hw

point is this ia the fight buisness the needle movers get the big fights deal with it

what did chael sonnen do when he got his 205 title shot in the ufc?

anderson got beat twice now if he beats a ww he gets a title shot

randy came bk and beat tim after really not fighting at hw

point is this ia the fight buisness the needle movers get the big fights deal with it

Oh snap !!!

so,he beats up a middleweight(again) and beats bonnar(who was not very good to start with) and he thinks he's competitive. who ever he fights he's gonna get wrecked because he's so old,and i will laugh as i recall how he baited ken shamrock about his age.

This will make Bellator look comical if they have Tito as a champ in 2015

Back