I'll be fighting for a world title in June - Tito Ortiz

epathebay

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
[YT]hOP4djOiq_4[/YT]

Tito just said this in a recent interview. Looks like he'll be facing the winner of Newton/McGeary. Makes sense to me.

The first UFC and Bellator champ? Longest reigning clean 205lbs in the UFC as well.

Well, ok.

I think they could have milked him a little longer than that, though.

Not listening to Tito talk for 4 minutes but he said it in that video?

makes sense, Rampage is gone and he's the biggest name they have and won two in a row.

I'm guessing that will be the next big event they do after UK card in Feb. Tito in a title fight will do good ratings.

Nice! Liam or Newton vs Tito will be big. But can he stay healthy for 6 months?

Wtf you all approve? Get it together guys this is the same guy who can't announce correctly

Can he stay healthy until then?

Wtf you all approve? Get it together guys this is the same guy who can't announce correctly

Yeah he's also the same guy who can bring name value to Newton/mcgreary if they win since rampage is gone.

Hopefully they bring it back to Mohegan. If not I think the UK if Liam wins, or somewhere in Cali

Well, ok.

I think they could have milked him a little longer than that, though.

He only has 2 fights left on his deal and then he is going to retire (or so he says). Tito wanted Rampage next and then a title shot as his last fight. Looks like that is being pushed up now with the whole Rampage situation.

Yeah Tito beats a masked dudes friend give him the shot! Glad you all think this is okay

No frigging way does Tito stay healthy till June.

Back