Ilia Topuria is a serious puncher.

I think Ilia would grapple fuck Giga.
Me too, maybe my wording I guess? I can't edit rn. I just think Illia is a bit of a hot head. Want to see him in more dire situations. He's pretty damn good though, no one is putting him there.

This above is post 23.

Post 22 and 24 were not ghey.

I'm attempting to dodge guilt by association.

That avatar is the kind of thing posted by people who have never actually seen a female naked.

A problem in American society is that we have become too tolerant of psychopaths.

Thx.
I can't say I didn't see that coming :)

My biggest question for Ilia is how did he get so good training out of no-name gyms.

Even the biggest gyms started from nothing. And it's some very talented people out there we've never heard of.

Is he the hardest hitter at 145 though?
I would like to see him vs Emmet.

I cant see why there isnt more hype around this guy knocked out a 155 striker submitted a grappler at 145 , I don't see his height being a issue. I'm sure he is taller than volkanovski?

Dunno why Topuria wasn't a serious favorite. He's going to be a problem for the top guys in both divisions. He knows how to find the button.

I thought the grappling would make a difference. But Ili proved he can prevent that. He'll be a contender for sure.

His body work gets him the KOs. I don't know why, but the commentary completely missed it even on the replays with Herbert. The left to the body freezes him and drops his hands. It's more pronounced on the Jackson KO. The body shot clearly hurt Damon. Defense goes out the window at that point.

Dunno why Topuria wasn't a serious favorite. He's going to be a problem for the top guys in both divisions. He knows how to find the button.
It’s easy to say that after the fight. Heading into it it was not nearly as clear.

That LHK from Herbert was timed so well. He caught Ilia shifting his weight into the kick and still wasn't able to knock him out. Ilia reminds me of Fedor with his ferocity, power, well-roundedness and fight IQ. He definitely deserves the hype.

Definitely agree. I think the liver shot hurt Herbert before the KO as he freezes for a second and drops his hands low. A solid liver shot like that spasms up your diaphragm and makes you gasp for air.

My biggest question for Ilia is how did he get so good training out of no-name gyms.
At one point they were all no name gyms, then one guy rises up and gives the gym a name. Then that success leads others from that gym to get more attention and others to try that gym out getting more names. There is great coaches everywhere. Also bad coaches everywhere

Back