Igor`s history: fight by fight (clips)

TTT - Greatest thread and classiest fighter ever too - BRING BACK HEADBUTTS!! - Igor would RULE!!!

shit , its been a while Alex was here . any body know what site he posts on or if he still is alive ( J/K )

ALEX WERE ARE YOU ????

Heard Igor used to be a serious shot putter.... any truth in that???

Evil Eye Gouger said:
That has to be one of the best first posts in Sherdog's history.

Welcome aboard, Alex, and keep the clips coming. Igor is a guy most people like and few people can hate.

well said

is this thread forgoten about?? alex please keep the fight clips coming...we are all very anxious to see more igor vovchanchin fights that we have never seen but only heard about...please add more

The leg said:
maybe he ran out of clips

He listed all the stuff he had in like the second or third post in the thread, so I don't think thats the problem.

I think the Russian Mob has taken him away for spreading the story of Igor beating the Mob boss in Prison.

Just kidding.

Disregard my last post, You must have been posting at the same time as me. Welcome back Alex, and thanks for the clip.

CabbageFace said:
I think the Russian Mob has taken him away for spreading the story of Igor beating the Mob boss in Prison.
It was Ukrainian Mob boss, not Russian. if it was Russian i never told about his beating :eek:

Back