If you're sharing a booth with your bud, same side or opposite side?

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
If you and one of your buddies goes out for supper at a nice restaurant and you're lucky enough to get a booth, do you sit on the same side or opposite each other?

I wanted to get in on the same side but my buddy acted like this was weird. It makes sense to me so I can try some of his food, it's not like I wanna be gazing into his eyes the whole meal.

You guys get in on the same side or no?

That would be weird to me as well. It's a booth or table not the bar. I'd rather look at the person I'm talking to.

Same side is for making out in the early stages of a highschool relationship

I dont get booths with other males because I'm not gay
Not that theres anything wrong with that

You sit at the bar with your mates

OBVIOUSLY

Sitting across
SmugFlawedAnhinga-size_restricted.gif

Sitting Beside.
tumblr_m29wdmeRv11qbzahao1_1280.gif
(Especially if attempting to touch anything on my plate).

The opposite side, as I'm not trying to rub his leg or suck on the same piece of spaghetti until we kiss.

Last edited:
Opposite side always. This applies to everyone. As others have said, I am going to be talking to my companion whether is my friend, my cousin, or my wife. Early stage romance only exception.

as long as there is no eye contact its not gay

Fuckbud or brobud?

It depends...

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't even sit same side as my husband unless we're out with another couple.

If you and one of your buddies goes out for supper at a nice restaurant and you're lucky enough to get a booth, do you sit on the same side or opposite each other?

I wanted to get in on the same side but my buddy acted like this was weird. It makes sense to me so I can try some of his food, it's not like I wanna be gazing into his eyes the whole meal.

<KingstonFrown>
U gay mate? That’s the only reason two men should ever share the same side of a booth by themselves.

Booth? like a phone booth? like back in the 80's?

Just because you and @Clippy do it doesn't mean anybody else will want to.

Also, what "nice restaurant" has booths?

Back