If you're sharing a booth with your bud, same side or opposite side?

If you and one of your buddies goes out for supper at a nice restaurant and you're lucky enough to get a booth, do you sit on the same side or opposite each other?

I wanted to get in on the same side but my buddy acted like this was weird. It makes sense to me so I can try some of his food, it's not like I wanna be gazing into his eyes the whole meal.

You guys get in on the same side or no?

Same side? Are you planning on taking that relationship to the next level? If you have to ask there is something else going on here....

Sitting across
Sitting Beside.

I'd say that clears this matter up quite nicely. Even Det. Mills agrees:

Se7en+film+pizza.png

The only time it's acceptable to sit side by side is there is no other option but booth seating

That looks like the east side Mario's in Langley BC by the movie theater.

They any good? Lol
I didn't think those places were still around until @flashNsmash told me a couple years ago that they existed in Canada still. I don't think I've seen one in the US in like 15 years.

So what do you guys do when you're out with a group of guys and you end up in a booth? Then you have to sit next to a dude. Admit it, it's all happened to you and you're all gay for it.

So what do you guys do when you're out with a group of guys and you end up in a booth? Then you have to sit next to a dude. Admit it, it's all happened to you and you're all gay for it.

gottem

It depends if we're gonna spend the night together or not.

So far that hasn't happened, so opposite side it is.

Bro that's super gay shit. I sit on the same side as my lady so i can hold her hand and play with her pussy and stuff.
That's why he wanted to sit next to his buddy. What if he had a hemorrhoid that needs to be pushed in? How the hell can his buddy do that if they don't sit on the same side?

That's weird. I wouldn't even sit on the same side as a woman unless there are other people.

I've never seen 2 people share the same side if the other side was free. It doesn't really make sense.

JO buddy?

That's weird. I wouldn't even sit on the same side as a woman unless there are other people.

I've never seen 2 people share the same side if the other side was free. It doesn't really make sense.
I always love that in a movie, since the camera wants to capture both in frame. I forget what movie it was, but in the movie two characters were watching a movie and they were sitting in different rows so the one behind could loom over the shoulder of the one in front. Like that was their date, "Okay, you go into this row and I'll sit behind totally not jacking off or anything."

Wicked gay thread.

On a serious note. How do you sit at a booth when on a double date?

Once you've had pussy one time you'll understand.

Wicked gay thread.

On a serious note. How do you sit at a booth when on a double date?

Across from your chick, next to the other chick. This way yours can see you get it on with the other dudes chick and be turned on by it leading to a FFM threesome for desert, and you establish your dominance over the other male by taking his lady right in front of him.

I never get a booth when I'm with a bro. Table or bar only...booths are too intimate. If it's business we aren't at a restaurant so that out of the equation. TS trying to get the Kraft Cheese powder on his back bro!

I dont get booths with other males because I'm not gay
Not that theres anything wrong with that

You sit at the bar with your mates

OBVIOUSLY
^THIS

Sitting across
SmugFlawedAnhinga-size_restricted.gif

Sitting Beside.
tumblr_m29wdmeRv11qbzahao1_1280.gif
(Especially if attempting to touch anything on my plate).
And ^THIS x 10.

TS I need you to identify which urinal you would choose?

urinal.jpg

Back