If you were to choose between an angry silverback and angry grizzly bear?

well its like would you rather die via mauling (bear) or from blunt force trauma via donkey kong pounding (Gorilla.)

No difference, either one will cause fear, pain, and death...

y_fc6cb017.jpg

so.....a human can't say juke a moving car? at faster than 35mph?

With the number of bear threads abound, I have learned one thing; There is no point in arguing any point with anyone regarding bears. There are many posters who find bears to be unstoppable juggernauts with heavily armored hide and sabbers for claws, capable of Formula 1 acceleration. pretty much mythical standards.

With the number of bear threads abound, I have learned one thing; There is no point in arguing any point with anyone regarding bears. There are many posters who find bears to be unstoppable juggernauts with heavily armored hide and sabbers for claws, capable of Formula 1 acceleration. pretty much mythical standards.

welcome to sherdog. weve got wizards, genies, time traveling bastards, asian demon sorcerers, ect

Bears have never been killed. Fact.

Id take a gorilla. One blow from a gorilla would probably insta kill you. Same thing for a bear, but theres a greater likelihood that a bear will just start snacking on me without killing me.

Grizzlies have giant claws, eat meat (even their young - ie.have no consciences), are huge, can run/move extremely fast etc. Downside is they have poor eyesight.

Silverbacks probably aren't as fast but are more nimble/can climb better. No claws, but huge teeth, not meat eaters. May be as strong or stronger than a Grizzly but who knows that for sure.

SO, all points considered, you'd probably be marginally safer going up against a Silverback Gorilla than a Grizzly. But it's a close one.

I'd rather the bear. I'd play dead and hope he doesn't kill me.

The Gorilla would probably be able to tell I was playing dead and kick my ass regardless.

Bears are lazy creatures. There's a chance it wouldn't eat you if it was full. Apes on the other hand will beat you to death and rip your face off without being hungry. They will just see you as a threat and kill you.

I choose the gorilla and pray he remember when the tv said that actually he is a gentle herbivore

Back