*If you were forced yo bet $1000 on either Dillashaw or Cruz...*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
...to get a win tonight, who you got?

Which one is safer, TJ over Lineker or Dominick over Garbrandt?

Cruz.

I feel Cruz has the style down to a tee, and doesnt spend more than a second in the pocket. TJ lingers in the pocket and looks to set up his headkick on the exit. I feel Lineker will clip him or just win wit forward pressure.

TJ. I think he's going to wreck John but honestly, you never know with Lineker's power.

Last edited:
I'd blast the fool trying to tell me how to spend my money, then check his wallet, and walk away

...to get a win tonight, who you got?

Which one is safer, TJ over Lineker or Dominick over Garbrandt?
Cruz. He was -425 against Faber who is a much more complete fighter than Garbrandt. Garbrandt is young and relatively inexperienced. He will come out hot in round one, swing at air and pray he gets lucky and connects.

Round 2 will start, the adrenaline will wear off and he will start to feel that lactic acid build up. He will then be dominated for the next 4 round and maybe even finished.

Take your $1000, put $900 on Cruz then take the other $100 and put in on Cody either round 1 or KO prop that way he can hedge a bit if he gets lucky.

Look at it like this:

Who's better and more dangerous, Lineker or Cody?

Dude, Cody is so overrated

Have to say Cruz, tbh.

Enrique was able to lead Cody to a decision using movement, and this is a 5 round war and nobody is more comfortable with that in that fight than Cruz.

Its possible that Cruz gets clipped, but very unlikely. I think Cody needs to target Cruz's body rather than head.

Mind you, Cruz is training with high level boxers while Cody is training with TAM.

I just don't see his boxing attacks having much success against TJ at all, I think TJ will use his movement well and counter. TJ and Cruz should win imo.

Last edited:
I would say TJ for sure. I'm a big fan of Cruz's and I'm nervous about this fight for whatever reason.

TJ. But Lineker is like a terminator. I wouldn't be confident betting against him. He cannot be stopped, and he just needs to land once.

Lineker won vs Dodson. Dodson KO'ed Dillashaw. Cruz is safer

TJ. I had Dodson beating Linekar, and TJ is a much more diverse fighter than Dodson, while also carrying physical advantages over Linekar, another thing Dodson didn't have.

Idk if Linekar gets finished, but I could easily see a 30-26 drubbing coming from TJ

Cruz. He moves better, and hasn't ever really demonstrably shown a weak chin.

TJ has been dropped before.

I expect both to win, handily, though for whatever it is worth.

Cruz, I trust the champ with my dollars

Back