*If you were forced yo bet $1000 on either Dillashaw or Cruz...*

Cruz and we all know it.

Except @phantomlord who will learn it tonight. Full kit bet baby.

I bet big on TJ. Cody has the better footwork and could get in position to land a lucky bomb. Lineker just walks people down. TJ should handle business easily.

Cruz. He was -425 against Faber who is a much more complete fighter than Garbrandt. Garbrandt is young and relatively inexperienced. He will come out hot in round one, swing at air and pray he gets lucky and connects.

Round 2 will start, the adrenaline will wear off and he will start to feel that lactic acid build up. He will then be dominated for the next 4 round and maybe even finished.

Take your $1000, put $900 on Cruz then take the other $100 and put in on Cody either round 1 or KO prop that way he can hedge a bit if he gets lucky.
Doesn't matter how "complete" old man Faber was 6 years ago. This is mma, and a dominant offense like Cody's can neutralize all your talking points in a flash. Don't bet 900 bucks on Cruz

<{JustBleed}>

TJ by far. People are acting like Dillashaw wasn't touching Cruz up in their fight, and like it wasn't a close split decision. Garbrant is more accurate, more powerful and just as long as Dillashaw.

Garbrandt vs Dillashaw for the bantamweight title in 2017.

TJ.

Cody is a sharp boxer.

Cruz. TJ will also probably win his fight, but Lineker is scary and TJ gets hit more often than Cruz.

Doesn't matter how "complete" old man Faber was 6 years ago. This is mma, and a dominant offense like Cody's can neutralize all your talking points in a flash. Don't bet 900 bucks on Cruz

<{JustBleed}>
Yes it is MMA. Have you ever watched a Cruz fight? This isn't Thomas "chin straight in the air and no striking defense" Almeida. He is the most elusive fighter in BW (and possibly MMA) history and is going against a one trick pony in Garbrandt. Mark my words, Dom is going to literally dominate this fight and outclass Garbrandt.

FFS Garbrandt had DANNY FUCKING CASTILLO as the person mimicking Dom's movement in training to prepare him.

I guess TJ. I must not have been following the manlets lately because i was extremely surprised to see lineker in the top 5. Bryan carraway too like when the fuck did that happen? Everyone was calling this guy mr tate then all of the sudden hes a contender

If you were forced you're fucked lol. Very tough fights for both. I think TJ loses

I think TJ and Cruz are about on the same level, with Cruz being slightly better. Meanwhile Linker is more dangerous than Cody imo, or at least more proven. Cruz should be a safer bet.

I think both guys will win, but I'd go with Cruz. Don't like the guy all that much, but he's been facing top competition for a while and keeps winning. He's a smart fighter.

Garbrandt has a lot going for him in terms of skill and overall physical ability, but he's a bit of a hothead and untested at this level. Judging by the way he talks about Cruz he is overconfident and/or doesn't quite understand what makes Cruz so good. Neither bodes well for him. I wouldn't count on him to perform at his best in this fight. Who knows. He might surprise me.

I'd bet on TJ. Both are expected to win, and rightfully so, but there's less room for error in a 3 round fight. Not to mention I think Cody has more KO power than hand o stone

...to get a win tonight, who you got?

Which one is safer, TJ over Lineker or Dominick over Garbrandt?

Historically, Dom is the safer bet. He's never been knocked out. Think of previous KO artist contenders who couldn't do much against the champ. I think this one will go like Hardy vs GSP.

TJ on the otherhand HAS been knocked out and Lineker is certainly capable of finding the off switch.

The SAFEST bet would be Dom via UD and TJ via UD. Look for TJ to adopt a Cruz-esque gameplan and use movement and counters to land at a higher percentage while safely avoiding the KO. Cruz will obviously do the same.

I see both fights as being very similar.

Cruz and TJ are the more skilled guys but they are facing guys with big one shot power.

Cruz takes less risks so I think I'd bet on him.

Linekar could possibly land something big or win by points by being the aggressor where as no one lands on cleanly on Cruz and there is no way Cody is winning on points especially in a 5 round fight.

Garbrandt comes from a camp that has been dad-dicked by Cruz so many times it feels like a sitcom rerun at this point. Cruz is like the Cavs and TAM is the Eastern Conference. This "feud" has made their camp kind of a joke.

"I kill hype for a living." - Cruz

Back