If you were a female for 24hrs what would you do?

well, im a crossdresser so i already indulge in a lot, but...

if i were given female parts, i would get pregnant. then when i revert back to a male, i'd stay pregnant and be an awesome mom

this way, men can finally say they're better than women at everything, including bearing children (since we're already better at everything else, including presenting as women)

would lul if for those 24 hours yall were on your periods, heavy flow n killer cramps, bloated out and feeling very short with everyone :rofl good times ruined

Okay what's going on around here? I just left a thread asking if i were a woman would I'd dress sexy and now this? I answered yes, and to answer this...

Five dollar!

I would blast some Cindy Lauper without fear of judgement.

Stay away from Cologne.

Stay home and wait for the 24 hours to be done.

Me I would have a blast with the woman parts. Can't say having sex with a guy for that would just be gay, but getting a bunch of toys and going to town on that thing that we love so much would be a lot of fun to play with for 24hrs.

You?

Yes, having sex with a guy would be gay but fantasizing about squatting on a bb dildo, no problem.

Talk my male self up to a lot of hot girls.

light-from-heaven.jpg

I'd finally get round to the washing up

idk man the idea of sticking things inside myself just isnt appealing to me at all. I'd probably just make sandwiches all day and achieve existential satisfaction that way.

this might be a boring answer but i'd just go on a binge-a-thon. i wouldnt have to deal with repercussions of a hangover or disgustingly bloated body/weight gain the next day. so i'd get super high and wasted and go eat out and a bunch of different places. i'd just basically turn into an animal. might even slip a gangbang in while i'm at it

I'd spread positive rumors about my real self to other women. Id also play with myself. OH and if I was a hot girl id go to the gym dressed super sexy even though in another thread I said if I was a woman I wouldn't dress sexy. Also turn lesbian

I'd go out and get some free drinks and stuff. And also hook up with a hot tranny, oh wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back