If you truly support AS,Jon,Fedor,Aldo to be GOAT. You're cheering for GSP to test positive/Lose

I agree that most of the OP's post was shit, so I figured I'd respond to the other stuff you said which was much more interesting.[SNIP]
Basically, while Welterweight was far stronger than, say, Anderson's competition at Middleweight during their reign, it did go through a period of stagnation toward the end. While the only real jokes that GSP fought were Diaz and Hardy, the rest were strong guys but had no variance; they were mostly grapplers and wrestlers who either relied on taking you down and controlling you, or a one shot flash KO, all of which GSP excels at countering. Now it's not just wrestleboxers, but guys with much improved striking and TDD mixed in with superb wrestlers and grapplers.
On the contrary, I think that the majority of people in the division have a history of trading wins and losses with each other and it's not as hugely advanced over the time of GSP's reign than the post asserted. The real question is, will we see a rejuvinated GSP or the same guy that fought Hendericks? No one knows, but I choose to believe he will be almost as good as his former self while being prepared for a different result. You're not dumb to expect Woodley to knock him out, and if so, more power to him and here's hoping for a lot more great fights from the guy.

tl;dr The sport is constantly evolving, yes, but fuck me, it's only been 3 years, c'mon.

You make the rest of us Fedor fans look bad with shit like this.

GSP can win and it will not upset me at all. I will be happy for him. And I will still think Fedor is the GOAT. I do not understand your "reasoning" at all.

"We" are not connected, we're not a team, don't have an official opinion on everything or are responsible of each other statements

So consider yourself a free man, one not influenced by my opinion of TS douchebagness

I consider Fedor HW GOAT without doubt
I rarely lose time thinking who is the universal zomg P4P GOATESTGOAT, because i think each WD bring a different game and compare super dominant Champs from different WDs it's really apple and oranges

But if i did, will probably pick Fedor for many factors

What i will surely not do is hope a professional fighter (in particular a great athlete and man like GSP) to lose or get popped by USADA for peds ruining some of the best pages of this sport, so internet peoples will finally be forced to agree with my opinion (not that will happen) on www.sherdog.com

GSP to me, is the guy who got away with murder.

Basically he is the guy that people consider the GOAT because

A) He never tested positive(horrible excuse, was used with Brock as well when anybody with eyes knew Brock roided)...People throw in the Fact that AS,Jones tested positive as prove that GSP is better.

B) He has been dominant and retired champ.(Got a gift decision against Hendrick)...People throw in the fact that Fedor lost past his prime, and Aldo got KTFO in 13 seconds.

Basically GSP is considered GOAT because he got out @ the right time from the sport....before WW Division clearly got better and before USADA.

If you are a real fan of as,jj,fedor,aldo...you gotta be rooting against gsp to get either ktfo by Tyron or fail a test, better yet both.

If GSP gets caught or loses...he will no longer be undisputed goat...It will go to Fedor IMO.

AS and Jon Jones will fight for 2nd place...GSP will 4th GoAT at best.

Gsp disqualified himself from goat talk by fighting safe n not finishing fights in his prime.

Also the fact that he ran away n relinquished his title once his division got more competitive

Back