If you truly support AS,Jon,Fedor,Aldo to be GOAT. You're cheering for GSP to test positive/Lose

OMG TS YOU JUST OPENED MY EYES YOU ARE THE GOAS!! GREATEST OF ALL SHERTARDS !!!

GSP to me, is the guy who got away with murder.

Basically he is the guy that people consider the GOAT because

A) He never tested positive(horrible excuse, was used with Brock as well when anybody with eyes knew Brock roided)

B) He has been dominant and retired champ.(Got a gift decision against Hendrick).

Basically GSP is considered GOAT because he got out @ the right time from the sport....before WW Division clearly got better and before USADA.

If you are a real fan of as,jj,fedor,aldo...you gotta be rooting against gsp to get either ktfo by Tyron or fail a test, better yet both.

If GSP gets caught or loses...he will no longer be undisputed goat...It will go to Fedor.

AS and Jon Jones will fight for 2nd place...GSP will 4th GoAT at best.

lol this is a pretty obvious GSP retard hate thread.

Nothing to see here folks. If GSP didn't exist, there probably wouldn't have even been a USADA era.

Your logic is so retarded, it is unbelievable. Be honest, you were just joking about some of the ridiculous shit in your OP ? I hope so, if you ever want to be taken seriously by anyone.

I was going to rage on your post but then I thought to myself where do I even start. And then I realized that is probably precisely what you were looking for.

So instead I'll just write what I've written and see myself out.

You're not very smart are you. To throw an accusation out like that is a douche bag pathetic thing to do. You sound like a trump supporter. GSP wants to come back because the sport is getting cleaned up, does that blow your simple mind?
This is a Bernie Sanders supporter saying stupid shit like this. I bet not he even jumped on to the Johnson banwagon

The whole OP is a pile of shit.

Before the division got better? You mean before the guy became champ that previously lost to a bunch of guys GSP already beat? Or did you mean after that same guy went to a bunch of decisions and then got KTFO by someone who, visually, looks a lot more juiced up than GSP ever did?
Tyron-Woodley-on-Straight-Outta-Compton_543212_OpenGraphImage.png

Johnny Hendricks is the gate keeper now.,...and he clearly beat GSP.

Tyron was tested by USADA and has been constantly tested so pls stop with the accusations.

gsp get out the sport way before the usada era, he talked about retiring after nick diaz, different coaches and close friends advised gsp to retire after hendricks
he wanted a stricter drug testing for everyody
and btw the ww division isn t tougher now lol
look at the top names before and after gsp retired

I never said he got out because of the USADA era. I simply said he got out, and never fought int he USADA era.

GSP claimed stricter drug testing, I agree.

The WW division is way tougher now.....GSP made his name fight Koscheck,Fitch,BJ Penn, and Dan Hardy lol....Sorry the division is way better now.

Fedor is GOAT, GSP is second. Stop hating on the guy

His test will never come back positive. If USADA walked in for a surprise test and he was loading the syringe, they would help give it to him and he would still pass.
After Woodley's appearance on Fox News subsequent to DfW's announced appearance at the RNC, that is who you're referring to in this post, is it?

Now, in fairness, there is no other proof, so while I think there is nothing wrong with healthy skepticism, it's more proof than anyone has ever provided of PED use by GSP.

Somehow, despite that, it's open season on GSP these days. It doesn't matter how many times or how many ways he is accused of all this stupid shit like PED use, ducking fighters, attention whoring, it all seems to be without the slightest bit of irony or evidence yet it is permitted to go on incessantly.

I should be in some other fucking place discussing the different aspects of the fight that make it, for me at least, a very interesting matchup.

So fuck you, haters, I'm going where fans talk about great fights instead of wasting time on a bunch of bitches with nothing better to do than whine over made up shit.

PS. If you want to do us all a favor, switch to watching soap operas instead. You're their target audience and you will fit right in, thanks.

The whole OP is a pile of shit.

Before the division got better? You mean before the guy became champ that previously lost to a bunch of guys GSP already beat? Or did you mean after that same guy went to a bunch of decisions and then got KTFO by someone who, visually, looks a lot more juiced up than GSP ever did?
I agree that most of the OP's post was shit, so I figured I'd respond to the other stuff you said which was much more interesting.

MMAth doesn't work; you can't say "Oh Lawler lost to Jake Shields in 2009, Mayhem in 2006, Diaz in 2004, Spratt in 2003 (via injury in his 8th fight, Spratt's 18th), all of whom GSP beat", and act like that tells the whole story. Don't get me wrong, Welterweight was an incredibly strong division for a long ass time during GSP's reign, possibly the strongest division in MMA history when Hughes, GSP and Penn were competing in their primes at the same time, as I've never seen a division where 3 guys who could easily be considered in the top 10 GOATs all competed against each other in the same division.

However, the last couple years of GSP's reign were a little stagnant. Before the Hendricks fight and after the Alves fight, he'd defeated Dan Hardy, Josh Koscheck, Jake Shields, Carlos Condit and Nick Diaz. The only real threat he had was Condit, as he was the only guy who was capable of finishing GSP with a flash KO on the feet (and almost did), while there was no way Koscheck and Shields would be able to take him down and control him, no way Diaz ( who had gotten a title shot after a loss by the way, thus showing how stagnant the division was during those 3 years) was going to overwhelm him with volume or submit him, and Hardy, just no. GSP was by far the strongest wrestler and most athletic of all these dudes, and there was nobody to counter him. Then look at the couple years before that when he fought prime Fitch, destroyer Alves , BJ, Hughes, and K

Lawler beating Koscheck, Rory x2, Hendricks, Brown, Ellenberger and Condit is just as impressive as GSP's wins over that period of time, regardless of whether you agree with the decisions in the first Rory fight and the Condit fight. When you look at the top guys in the division now, all those guys pose threats to GSP, much more than the guys 4 years ago; Wonderboy, Condit and Lawler are all serious striking threats, Woodley is a strong wrestler who can shut your lights out (although I think GSP would jab him to death like Rory and take him down if needed, Woodley is a different guy than the one who lost to Shields), then Johny and Kelvin are both hard nosed grinders who could stifle GSP's offense. While Shields was dangerous years ago, the game was evolved past him as people learn to strike.

Basically, while Welterweight was far stronger than, say, Anderson's competition at Middleweight during their reign, it did go through a period of stagnation toward the end. While the only real jokes that GSP fought were Diaz and Hardy, the rest were strong guys but had no variance; they were mostly grapplers and wrestlers who either relied on taking you down and controlling you, or a one shot flash KO, all of which GSP excels at countering. Now it's not just wrestleboxers, but guys with much improved striking and TDD mixed in with superb wrestlers and grapplers.

After Woodley's appearance on Fox News subsequent to DfW's announced appearance at the RNC, that is who you're referring to in this post, is it?

Now, in fairness, there is no other proof, so while I think there is nothing wrong with healthy skepticism, it's more proof than anyone has ever provided of PED use by GSP.

Somehow, despite that, it's open season on GSP these days. It doesn't matter how many times or how many ways he is accused of all this stupid shit like PED use, ducking fighters, attention whoring, it all seems to be without the slightest bit of irony or evidence yet it is permitted to go on incessantly.

I should be in some other fucking place discussing the different aspects of the fight that make it, for me at least, a very interesting matchup.

So fuck you, haters, I'm going where fans talk about great fights instead of wasting time on a bunch of bitches with nothing better to do than whine over made up shit.

PS. If you want to do us all a favor, switch to watching soap operas instead. You're their target audience and you will fit right in, thanks.

I didn't read all your crying but RNC stands for Rear Naked Choke and made your babble really confusing.

I didn't read all your crying but RNC stands for Rear Naked Choke and made your babble really confusing.
You thought Dana White was speaking at the Rear Naked Choke? Were you also confused by the meaning of the other words in the sentence? No wonder you couldn't finish the whole post.

You thought Dana White was speaking at the Rear Naked Choke? Were you also confused by the meaning of the other words in the sentence? No wonder you couldn't finish the whole post.
I finished a whole bowl of post cereal once

As Fedor fan, you sound douchebag

You make the rest of us Fedor fans look bad with shit like this.

GSP can win and it will not upset me at all. I will be happy for him. And I will still think Fedor is the GOAT. I do not understand your "reasoning" at all.

Back