If you thought Miocic vs Werdum was embarrassing...

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Then Browne vs Werdum will make you die of laughter and of shame. Werdum is a good fighter, but Browne will expose him and knock him out or potentially sub him. There's a difference between the true elite level guys and someone like Werdum. And this will be put on display come 203.

Lol

Did you start watching a couple months ago?

Remember when Werdum 50-45'd Browne and busted his ribs? Because I do

Browne tapping Werdum. You truly sound reasonable indeed.

I think this is a case of a sherdog poster literally making a sherdog account on his first day of being a fan. and not a reasonable one at that.

The first fight was 5 rounds and Browne was dominating before he gassed out. It's only 3 rounds this time. Browne won't gas out again.

browne%2B1.gif

'If you thought Stipe vs Werdum was embarassing...wait until you read my topic'

-TS

I hope Werdum clowns him again for the whole fight.

What were you even thinking when you made this, TS?

The first fight was 5 rounds and Browne was dominating before he gassed out. It's only 3 rounds this time. Browne won't gas out again.

End times are near. Either complete delusion or compulsive trolling will overthrow the system.

Damn that's a brilliantly idiotic reply. Bravo.

I hope this guy is trolling. Browne's back is against the wall in this fight and should be fighting for his job. I'm really not sure in what world Browne subs Werdum

Hold on, Browne is fighting Werdum again? If so, this is the bullshit they make out of all the other options for Werdum? UFC sucks

Then Browne vs Werdum will make you die of laughter and of shame. Werdum is a good fighter, but Browne will expose him and knock him out or potentially sub him. There's a difference between the true elite level guys and someone like Werdum. And this will be put on display come 203.

Why are you not banned yet?

Back