If you thought Miocic vs Werdum was embarrassing...

I hope this guy is trolling. Browne's back is against the wall in this fight and should be fighting for his job. I'm really not sure in what world Browne subs Werdum
Lol you think he's getting fired? Remember pat barry?

Then Browne vs Werdum will make you die of laughter and of shame. Werdum is a good fighter, but Browne will expose him and knock him out or potentially sub him. There's a difference between the true elite level guys and someone like Werdum. And this will be put on display come 203.

Browne sub Werdum? ROFL

you clearly didn't watch their first fight.

More like CasualMMAFan. Lol @ this shameful thread. Don't post ever again.

Browne has every chance of winning TS, but not by sub.

Be reasonable.

The first fight was 5 rounds and Browne was dominating before he gassed out. It's only 3 rounds this time. Browne won't gas out again.

Lol
What?
He lost every round clearly. Did he gas in the first 10 seconds?

this isn't your everyday stupidity this is.........advanced stupidity

Browne holds submission wins over Rickson, Roger and Marcelo. He can tap Werdum.

oh, he tried to be funny

ban

You can't be serious. I do not care about sherdog enough to log in from everywhere. Jesus man, do you know what a vagina looks like??? How pussy tastes like???

I can see it right now.

"Would you like to go to my place??"

"No, Bitch. I have to stay logged onto sherdog"

Laugh.gif

Then Browne vs Werdum will make you die of laughter and of shame. Werdum is a good fighter, but Browne will expose him and knock him out or potentially sub him. There's a difference between the true elite level guys and someone like Werdum. And this will be put on display come 203.

4028021+_4be9029b6d2cbdc26a1d99caef122b01.png

It has the potential to be more embarrassing... For Browne... Again.

Yeah I feel bad for Browne having to go through this beatdown again

You need Jesus in your life. Not to save you for his salvation but for him to slap some sense into you.

I know this is a joke topic but honestly with the way 2016 is going I wouldn't be surprised if Browne ends up twistering Werdum

Back