If you think Jones went too far with breaking down DC

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Then you're probably a butthurt hater who only sees Jones' faults and not Cormier's.

Cormier started a grudge over something extremely silly, trashed Jones unprovoked for many months, started a fight at a press conference that ultimate caused Jones a lot of money and a huge sponsor, and now you're butthurt that jones RIGHTFULLY makes Cormier suffer for all the things he did to him?

Cormier deserved every bit of it(the outclassing, getting sonned while he was sitting on the ground after being taken down, the thing at the end of the fight, DX generation, the comments that he doesn't feel sorry for him etc.). I thoroughly enjoyed his tears post fight, he brought it all on himself and he deserved every bit of it and Jones was right, if he had won he would have said worse things about Jon afterwards.

Everything is so ironic. Cormier was gonna man handle him, gets outwrestled. He was gonna grind him because he's the king at that, Jones grinds him in the championship rounds with ease. He was gonna rid MMA of Jon Jones, seemingly gets mentally broken so badly that people wonder if his career at this level is over.

This is what happens when you can't back up your trash talk. You deserve everything that's coming to you when you fail. STOP FEELING SORRY FOR HIM.

CF5o2j7.gif

What did you want DC to do coming into the fight. Say JJ is a God and I'm lucky to be in the same ring with him? They all do this crap. Don't sound so surprised.

I really dislike Jones as a fighter. He just does stuff that there is no need for.

I really dislike Jones as a fighter. He just does stuff that there is no need for.

Was there need for Cormier to hold a grudge for years over a non-issue and act like an immature kid even though he's the much older and experienced professional athlete? Was there need for the violent push towards several opponents now, and throwing a shoe into a crowd that hit an innocent person? I could go on, but Cormier fans will justify everything he does and never see any faults in his actions.

Was there need for Cormier to hold a grudge for years over a non-issue and act like an immature kid even though he's the much older and experienced professional athlete? Was there need for the violent push towards several opponents now, and throwing a shoe into a crowd that hit an innocent person? I could go on, but Cormier fans will justify everything he does and never see any faults in his actions.

Its the little things that gripe me more than the big. I don't mind how either behaved at the press conference or the words they threw at each other. With Jones its the little things that leave me sour, like leaving his hand on DC's head.

It might be irrational but I really hate that shit.

He caused Jones to lose a sponser ? As if Jones is not responsible for his own actions. Who gives a shit if Cormier trash talked Jones, it went both ways. Cormier set his sights on who he acknowledged beforehand, the p4p best fighter. He wanted to be the best but came up short. Some of you guys in here seriously have no lives. To take what these fighters say or do that serious.

Why didn't you just put this crap in the other thread? You sociopath.

is normal.....promotion and it's silly and ugly but that's how some do it. and yes JBJ schooled him. end of story.

like beating every guy you "hope" will beat his ass?:redface:

I'm not going to lie, I would like to see him lose. After he's lost I think I'll be able to support him.

haha! yeah he showed that he's much taller with longer reach! Much surprise there!

And yeah, total Douche as always! He may be good, but fuck him! Classless prick!

His day when he'll meet his match will come.

Why didn't you just put this crap in the other thread? You sociopath.

It needs to be said in a seperate thread, or rather as a response to the other redicilous thread. Cormier, his fans, and the epic tears that dripped on the mic in the post press conference have no right to act outraged over Jones rubbing the salt in fresh wounds. Jones earned the right, it's justified and you're gonna sit there and accept it while while the tears continue to flow.

Then you're probably a butthurt hater who only sees Jones' faults and not Cormier's.

Cormier started a grudge over something extremely silly, trashed Jones unprovoked for many months, started a fight at a press conference that ultimate caused Jones a lot of money and a huge sponsor, and now you're butthurt that jones RIGHTFULLY makes Cormier suffer for all the things he did to him?

Cormier deserved every bit of it(the outclassing, getting sonned while he was sitting on the ground after being taken down, the thing at the end of the fight, DX generation, the comments that he doesn't feel sorry for him etc.). I thoroughly enjoyed his tears post fight, he brought it all on himself and he deserved every bit of it and Jones was right, if he had won he would have said worse things about Jon afterwards.

Everything is so ironic. Cormier was gonna man handle him, gets outwrestled. He was gonna grind him because he's the king at that, Jones grinds him in the championship rounds with ease. He was gonna rid MMA of Jon Jones, seemingly gets mentally broken so badly that people wonder if his career at this level is over.

This is what happens when you can't back up your trash talk. You deserve everything that's coming to you when you fail. STOP FEELING SORRY FOR HIM.

CF5o2j7.gif

I fully agree, DC got what was coming to him and ended up looking like a fool after getting out wrestled

It needs to be said in a seperate thread. Cormier, his fans, and the epic tears that dripped on the mic in the post press conference have no right to act outraged over Jones rubbing the salt in fresh wounds. Jones earned the right, it's justified and you're gonna sit there and accept it while while the tears continue to flow.

Dude, I'm not a big Cormier fan, I just question the mentality of someone who has to make a whole new thread to say things like "epic tears that dripped on the mic in the post press conference". Are you really sick in the head, or are you just trying to look cool on the internet? If someone you didn't like lost a close family member to cancer, would you go to their funeral to laugh at them?

Taking joy in another's emotional pain is just really disgusting, I don't care who it is.

Dude, I'm not a big Cormier fan, I just question the mentality of someone who has to make a whole new thread to say things like "epic tears that dripped on the mic in the post press conference". Are you really sick in the head, or are you just trying to look cool on the internet? If someone you didn't like lost a close family member to cancer, would you go to their funeral to laugh at them?

Taking joy in another's emotional pain is just really disgusting, I don't care who it is.

Total CU*T! Just like JJ!

Besides, it wasn't like JJ dominated the rounds completely. Not very impressive performance IMO.

Back