If you think Jones went too far with breaking down DC

haha! yeah he showed that he's much taller with longer reach! Much surprise there!

And yeah, total Douche as always! He may be good, but fuck him! Classless prick!

His day when he'll meet his match will come.

How long have you been saying this for, now?

If someone you didn't like lost a close family member to cancer, would you go to their funeral to laugh at them?

You see that, everybody? This is what hardcore fanboyism will do to you, the feeling of you and your idol losing and being embarassed is comparable to a family member dying of cancer. His words, not mine.

Agree with TS, if you choose to trash talk that much you better back it up or it will come around and bite you in the ass.

Much like Poirier vs McGOAT.

I often wonder if some of these Jones fans care about him at all. It seems like a lot of people are only in it to badger the fans of the people he beats. His war wagon is gonna find itself abandoned in a ghost town if/when his career declines.

You see that, everybody? This is what hardcore fanboyism will do to you, the feeling of you and your idol losing and being embarassed is comparable to a family member dying of cancer. His words, not mine.

What the fuck are you on about? Whose idol? Cormier's not even in my top twenty favorites. Is that the extent of your mental capacity? I don't like Jones, so I must be a Cormier worshipper?

No, you mental midget, I'm comparing two instances of taking joy in another person's emotional pain, which you seem to revel in. It's plain sick, whether laughing and reveling in someone's despair over professional failures or over someones loss of a loved one.

You're a fucking sociopath if what you say is true. I tend not to think it is true, and that you're really just trying to look cool and badass in front of a group of completely anonymous strangers on the internet.

Agree with TS, if you choose to trash talk that much you better back it up or it will come around and bite you in the ass.

Much like Poirier vs McGOAT.

Just why is it biting him in the ass??!
Do you know he performed worse just because he was a PART in the trashtalk?

You really don't think he cares what idiots are writing about him in these stupid forums do you, and that's the reason of his tears?!?! :)

then you're probably a butthurt hater who only sees jones' faults and not cormier's.

Cormier started a grudge over something extremely silly, trashed jones unprovoked for many months, started a fight at a press conference that ultimate caused jones a lot of money and a huge sponsor, and now you're butthurt that jones rightfully makes cormier suffer for all the things he did to him?

Cormier deserved every bit of it(the outclassing, getting sonned while he was sitting on the ground after being taken down, the thing at the end of the fight, dx generation, the comments that he doesn't feel sorry for him etc.). I thoroughly enjoyed his tears post fight, he brought it all on himself and he deserved every bit of it and jones was right, if he had won he would have said worse things about jon afterwards.

Everything is so ironic. Cormier was gonna man handle him, gets outwrestled. He was gonna grind him because he's the king at that, jones grinds him in the championship rounds with ease. He was gonna rid mma of jon jones, seemingly gets mentally broken so badly that people wonder if his career at this level is over.

This is what happens when you can't back up your trash talk. You deserve everything that's coming to you when you fail. Stop feeling sorry for him.

cf5o2j7.gif

perfect words.

I often wonder if some of these Jones fans care about him at all. It seems like a lot of people are only in it to badger the fans of the people he beats. His war wagon is gonna find itself abandoned in a ghost town if/when his career declines.

I often wonder if some of these Jones haters care about his opponents at all. It seems like a lot of people are only in it to badger the man because of the people he beats. His haters are gonna find themselves abandoned in a ghost town if/when his career declines.

They hate eachother so i can't blame him, but i don't like it.

I don't feel as strongly as you TS, but I agree. Don't talk shit unless you can back it up 100%. Great lesson in life in general, but it hurts a lot more when you have to learn that lesson in a cage.

I really dislike Jones as a fighter. He just does stuff that there is no need for.

Absolutely. Such as trashing Gus after Gus complemented him and humiliating Badder by picking him up like a child after submitting him.

When it comes to Jones, people are going to complain no matter of what.

He did what he did last night, his detractors complain he went too far, was too cold with his statement regarding Cormier etc.

If he would've given only props to Cormier about his skills, how much he respects him, etc, then the comments about how fake he is would've flooded this site in a matter of minutes.

The desperation by his haters to finally watch him lose on this site is getting worrying levels, it's not normal.

Everything is so ironic. Cormier was gonna man handle him, gets outwrestled. He was gonna grind him because he's the king at that, Jones grinds him in the championship rounds with ease. He was gonna rid MMA of Jon Jones, seemingly gets mentally broken so badly that people wonder if his career at this level is over.
CF5o2j7.gif

my thoughts exactly, where

What the fuck are you on about? Whose idol? Cormier's not even in my top twenty favorites.

That makes it that much more pathetic. You don't even like Cormier yet you root for him to destroy Jones and support him like Jesus' desciples. But ONLY up untill he gets beaten by Jones and destroys your (wet)dreams. Then you couldn't care less about him anymore for failing your sick desires. It's hilarious how the pot is calling the kettle black here, your tears absolutely delicious because of the hypocrisy. Supposedly I'm this sicko who enjoys it when a bully gets his comeuppance, yet you're freely admitting that you hate a man(that you don't know. Again more irony from you with your comments about internet strangers) and would go as far as rooting for a guy to beat him and then abondoning the fanboys wandbagon the moment he fails your sick desires to see Jones destroyed.

It's plain sick, whether laughing and reveling in someone's despair over professional failures or over someones loss of a loved one.

I especially liked the part where Cormier gave his little teary, voice cracked speech and he slumps into the table with his head down, and then another reporter asks him a question immediately, not giving him any time to recover and espcape, forcing him to own up to his failures. Does this hurt you? How does it feel, hater?

I often wonder if some of these Jones haters care about his opponents at all. It seems like a lot of people are only in it to badger the man because of the people he beats. His haters are gonna find themselves abandoned in a ghost town if/when his career declines.

How original

TS, you do know that Jones lied about losing the Nike sponsorship due to that brawl with DC, right?

I've said this a million times, I respect and admire the skills, but I hate the person he is. I don't even give a shit about the things he said after the fight, those are just fighting words. Everybody can talk. DC talked a huge game and now he has to carry the burden that comes with it.

But Jones has this huge biblical reference permanently plastered over his chest, and acts like a dick every chance he gets; intentionally lifting and dropping Rampage at the sound of the bell, pushing DC's head down at the sound of the bell, dropping an unconscious Machida to the floor after he had clearly beaten him etc. I've since expected this kind of behaviour from him, and that's why I'm not bothered with what he's saying. It's exactly the kind of thing a guy like him would do.

TS, you do know that Jones lied about losing the Nike sponsorship due to that brawl with DC, right?

I've said this a million times, I respect and admire the skills, but I hate the person he is. I don't even give a shit about the things he said after the fight, those are just fighting words. Everybody can talk. DC talked a huge game and now he has to carry the burden that comes with it.

But Jones has this huge biblical reference permanently plastered over his chest, and acts like a dick every chance he gets; intentionally lifting and dropping Rampage at the sound of the bell, pushing DC's head down at the sound of the bell, dropping an unconscious Machida to the floor after he had clearly beaten him etc. I've since expected this kind of behaviour from him, and that's why I'm not bothered with what he's saying. It's exactly the kind of thing a guy like him would do.

So you have no problems whatsoever with fighting WORDS, but the things that are done in the actual fight are a big problem? Set your priorities straight, you sound like a clown who hasn't figured out what morals he wants to stick to yet.

Just why is it biting him in the ass??!
Do you know he performed worse just because he was a PART in the trashtalk?

You really don't think he cares what idiots are writing about him in these stupid forums do you, and that's the reason of his tears?!?! :)

Its biting him in the ass because stakes were a lot higher coming into this fight. Saying that you will score TDs when you want, that you will make him quit, that you are king of the grind and then all those things happen to you is a bit embarrassing.

DC fought well but saying all those things set him up to be even more hurt by this defeat. Yeah, of course he doesn't care what we idiot post here, nobody cares.

That makes it that much more pathetic. You don't even like Cormier yet you root for him to destroy Jones and support him like Jesus' desciples. But ONLY up untill he gets beaten by Jones and destroys your (wet)dreams. Then you couldn't care less about him anymore for failing your sick desires. It's hilarious how the pot is calling the kettle black here, your tears absolutely delicious because of the hypocrisy. Supposedly I'm this sicko who enjoys it when a bully gets his comeuppance, yet you're freely admitting that you hate a man(that you don't know. Again more irony from you with your comments about internet strangers) and would go as far as rooting for a guy to beat him and then abondoning the fanboys wandbagon the moment he fails your sick desires to see Jones destroyed.

I especially liked the part where Cormier gave his little teary, voice cracked speech and he slumps into the table with his head down, and then another reporter asks him a question immediately, not giving him any time to recover and espcape, forcing him to own up to his failures. Does this hurt you? How does it feel, hater?

I pity you. I really do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back