If you see lawsuits primarily as opportunities to make money then you're a bitch.

SherdogJoe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A lawsuit should be for justice and fair compensation primarily. Any money made off that should just be a bi-product.

If the thought of "I want fair justice and compensation" is in your head, congrats.

If this thought enters your head or would enter your head "Ohhh this is an opportunity to make some money from this rich guy! I'm glad this happened! Let's milk this guy!" then you're a bitch.

Real men don't want "luck" money because it doesn't come with respect. Real men maintain their dignity and respect and earn money fairly.

Only weak minded people chase lawsuit money.

TS sounds like a guy who got screwed over by a shady workers compensation lawyer

If you view celebrity as an opportunity to break the law and people’s property then you’re an even bigger piece of shit.

A lawsuit should be for justice and fair compensation primarily. Any money made off that should just be a bi-product.

If the thought of "I want fair justice and compensation" is in your head, congrats.

If this thought enters your head or would enter your head "Ohhh this is an opportunity to make some money from this rich guy! I'm glad this happened! Let's milk this guy!" then you're a bitch.

Real men don't want "luck" money because it doesn't come with respect. Real men maintain their dignity and respect and earn money fairly.

If you view celebrity as an opportunity to break the law and people’s property then you’re an even bigger piece of shit.
This. Conor yearned for this kind of fame. And now that he has it, he acts like a complete fool. He's got this coming. If he's not going to learn, it's going to cost him.

Depends on the situation.... I agree that 99% of whiplash, PTSD lawsuits from very minor car accidents are complete BS.

Slave morality, the irony is that the rich guy in your example would most likely look at a lawsuit as an opportunity to make money. I'm not insulting you, I'm from a middle class background and have slave morality myself. There is a weird parallel of the ethics of the wealthy and poor, but the middle lives by a different code.

He paid not just for the phone, but the hassle in to buying the new phone and all that comes with it. Do you even understand this? That's why when you break things that are not yours sometimes you paid twice as much.

Yes because if somebody wronged you or injured you or stole or destroyed your shit. You’d turn the other cheek, wouldn’t you?

Damage is assessed in terms of money that’s the way it works. How do you know what is in the head of a victim of crime, oh great omniscient one? Perhaps instead of typing all that garbage you could simply type out the numbers for this weekend’s Canadian lotteries. That truly would be “luck money”. And, at least you’d be performing a public service.

" I gotta get paid, "

tenor.gif

"That's just the way it is...

This. Conor yearned for this kind of fame. And now that he has it, he acts like a complete fool. He's got this coming. If he's not going to learn, it's going to cost him.

Your hatred for Conor is clouding your mind.

I'm not talking about if Conor deserves to lose money, I'm talking about people looking at lawsuits primarily as opportunities to make money.

Does this mean you are calling the whole legal community bitches? It's our job and given how high loans are, "bi-products" are not a replacement for a salary. Even people who sue for causes or work for organizations they believe in are making a paycheck. Think it's immoral for people to do certain legal jobs(if you believe your client is guilty they should have a different lawyer) but calling "suing people" immoral is way too broad. Lawsuits are people's biggest weapon against people who harmed them without going to prison for beating the crap out of someone. It's the very opposite of being a bitch.

Not UFC related.

Get that shit out of here.

Just because you sue someone for punitive damages doesn't mean you'll get punitive damages. And even then, the judge could just reward you a dollar to send a message to the other guy to not be a dick.

Real men don't want "luck" money because it doesn't come with respect. Real men maintain their dignity and respect and earn money fairly. This could get you banned

you need to respect @Hitto bro he is well respected in these forums

Back