If you see lawsuits primarily as opportunities to make money then you're a bitch.

Sorry but what's your point? How does that relate to the thread?
If The guy whose phone was broken/stolen is a bitch for filing a lawsuit, Then the guy who broke/stole the phone is a bitch for acting like he’s above the law. Look you can’t turn celebrity on and off. There’s a price. I wouldn’t like people videoing me wherever I went but I’d expect it if I were famous. In a way you kind of become a prisoner of your own celebrity, but no one is going to weep for you with north of 75 mil in your bank account.

A lawsuit should be for justice and fair compensation primarily. Any money made off that should just be a bi-product.

If the thought of "I want fair justice and compensation" is in your head, congrats.

If this thought enters your head or would enter your head "Ohhh this is an opportunity to make some money from this rich guy! I'm glad this happened! Let's milk this guy!" then you're a bitch.

Real men don't want "luck" money because it doesn't come with respect. Real men maintain their dignity and respect and earn money fairly.

Only weak minded people chase lawsuit money.

Why did u post this in the heavies?

A lawsuit should be for justice and fair compensation primarily. Any money made off that should just be a bi-product.

If the thought of "I want fair justice and compensation" is in your head, congrats.

If this thought enters your head or would enter your head "Ohhh this is an opportunity to make some money from this rich guy! I'm glad this happened! Let's milk this guy!" then you're a bitch.

Real men don't want "luck" money because it doesn't come with respect. Real men maintain their dignity and respect and earn money fairly.

sadly this is the reality of the US legal system for years and years, and people will always try to exploit it

You think that way because you're already rich. Everyone on here already knows that anyone with conor as their avi is worth millions.

I've known people who literally made their livings off of petty lawsuits.
I found them impossible to respect. They looked for any minor ass thing and didn't care an iota for who they fucked in the process.

So I see what you're saying man, however I really don't feel that bad when certain places, Wal Mart for example, gets raked over the coals. Not saying that I feel it's a replacement for hard work and dignity however.

Back