If you have more posts than likes, you're not a quality member.

AV4OV.gif

I'd pay to watch a 50 year old man assault you for everything you just posted.

Fucking kids....

Sucks when you been here since way before the likes system was implemented and have to catch up :eek:

TS won't be getting anymore likes from now...

I wont even read your post if you have more posts than likes. It is a good system to separate upperclass posters from lowerclass posters. If you have more posts than likes it means you lack quality input, and youre clogging up the forums with posts that people don't want to see. Who else automatically doesn't read a members posts when they see this. Sorry, but it is the truth. Be gone with you peasents.

<GinJuice>
w7sosqb.gif

I think it's the other way around TS. Most likes come from stupid reasons. The intellectual comments never get any likes. So here goes...
200.gif

giphy.gif

bouncy boobs...

this thread is about middle finger now

giphy.gif

You are all "like" whores. And I'm going to give you the monster "like" fuck of your slut lives.

629567f038deb7535514cd669ecdbfb8.jpg

I wont even read your post if you have more posts than likes. It is a good system to separate upperclass posters from lowerclass posters. If you have more posts than likes it means you lack quality input, and youre clogging up the forums with posts that people don't want to see. Who else automatically doesn't read a members posts when they see this. Sorry, but it is the truth. Be gone with you peasents.

<GinJuice>

Jerry was a race car driver

He wasn't very good.

Lol you do know that the like thing's only been around for a year or two right?

Back in my day we used to just post "This" if we liked something someone posted. These kids these days need affirmation about everything. Pussies.

tumblr_omm2dhkoQV1w7kf2ko1_400.gif

edit: I just ruined my "100 more likes than posts" status :(

edit #2: apparently not

I have absolutely nothing to add to this conversation, I just want some free Likes.

{<RR}

Shut the hell up

You mom poops on newspapers.

Man, I do that a lot...what's with me anyway...beginning of Alzheimer's? Thanks...

TS you biznatch

Well I guess I'm not worthy. Excuse me while I go jump into a wood chipper

13 shut ups

I am a god.

Edit: Please give me some likes, otherwise I'll look really stupid.

Last I checked, I fit the criteria for the TC to read my posts.

As such, my message to you is that this is a ridiculous topic and should earn negative likes. Popularity does not always equate to quality. People who judge people based off the opinions of others are only clouding their own perception and should reevaluate their lives as soon as possible.

kjT3nQp.gif

I'm a shit poster.

When my likes passed my post count I was like:

<5>

View attachment 208837

Not that I really care all that much, just been looking for an excuse to use that image for a while now...

What's that say about me?

exactly. the 'likes' feature was only added recently, around Dec. 2015 or so after the forum had a massive rollover/upgrade.

95% of TS likes were given by @Wadtucket

Is your name short for "13 others fucked me in the ass"?

This is my worst fear confirmed.

giphy.gif

who has more likes than @ripskater ?

I'd pay to watch a 50 year old man assault you for everything you just posted.

Fucking kids....

Sucks when you been here since way before the likes system was implemented and have to catch up :eek:

TS won't be getting anymore likes from now...

Don't worry bro @Wadtucket will help you out

I think it's the other way around TS. Most likes come from stupid reasons. The intellectual comments never get any likes. So here goes...
200.gif

giphy.gif

bouncy boobs...

this thread is about middle finger now

giphy.gif

<GinJuice>

I've got

I think you suck, though.

Back