If you have more posts than likes, you're not a quality member.

did venkman make u say that?

IWwX4A1.gif

I wont even read your post if you have more posts than likes. It is a good system to separate upperclass posters from lowerclass posters. If you have more posts than likes it means you lack quality input, and youre clogging up the forums with posts that people don't want to see. Who else automatically doesn't read a members posts when they see this. Sorry, but it is the truth. Be gone with you peasents.

<GinJuice>
4,741:515.

Look_whos_talking.jpg

I wont even read your post if you have more posts than likes. It is a good system to separate upperclass posters from lowerclass posters. If you have more posts than likes it means you lack quality input, and youre clogging up the forums with posts that people don't want to see. Who else automatically doesn't read a members posts when they see this. Sorry, but it is the truth. Be gone with you peasents.

<GinJuice>

Go fuck yourself you three years ago posting cunt.

Took me so long to get more likes than posts and then it all went away.

<GinJuice>
Thread did not age well

InkedScreenshot_2020-08-26 If you have more posts than likes, you're not a quality member _LI.jpg
<23>

Yeah you can all just read my posts, they're the only ones worth reading anyway. <Goldie11>

Back