If you had to start over?

I'd move to Austin and be a musician. Maybe get a barbacking job and work my way up.

you are killing the dream bro, what do you mean overpopulated? you quitted?

I see a lot of starry eyed people come into the field. You have to work seasonal gigs before you get hired on full time. Most rangers live off of unemployment 6 months a year and work the other 6 for ~$15 an hour. You basically have to be a vet, minority, or female to get in right now.

Overpopulated meaning that 2.5 million people rolled through the gates this year, only 7% of those people got out of their cars onto a trail. It is a gigantic "wild" zoo that people drive through. Bear/bison jams get annoying. People are idiots next to the wildlife, etc.

No I didn't quit. My season ran up, then I worked for another agency. Now I'm moving out of the field because it has no future.

I'd set up camp deep in the Everglades and hunt pythons.

I worked in the Everglades too. Now THIS is a realistic dream. I did the python roundup earlier this year..... they are out there, in numbers.

Unfortunately I'd want to run away to the same place I live currently, on a farm in Western Montana. If I had to choose a place........

I mean if my life is already fucked I'd probably join the French Foreign Legion, that would be awesome I think.

Good answer.

Jean-Claude-Van-Damme-in--001.jpg

If I couldn't do that, guitarist in an alt country band.

well as far as i know the French Foreign Legion serves as the most deadly suicide squad on the planet, im pretty sure they were going to land on Syria the minute the war mongering French president gave the order, otherwise they are doing the dirty work in diamond mines somewhere in Africa i bet, but if you are person wanting adventure its a great place probably.

I'd like to work some slack ass (yet totally desirable) job at a resort in Mexico.
Dunno if I could sing or dance good enough but I could easily get people fired up to come participate in events and games and shit.
"Hey come play volleyball"
Or
"Hey, who wants to do a shot a play water polo?"
Fuckin eeeeeasy money.
which I would hopefully barely need,
Chill on the beach every night
Get laid like a rockstar..
Damn fuck this I'm going for it

Unfortunately I'd want to run away to the same place I live currently, on a farm in Western Montana. If I had to choose a place........

I mean if my life is already fucked I'd probably join the French Foreign Legion, that would be awesome I think.

for sure french foreign legion.....spain has a foreign legion too but jcvd never made a movie about them...so french it is

for sure french foreign legion.....spain has a foreign legion too but jcvd never made a movie about them...so french it is

Right? This is directly from their website:

Whatever your origins, nationality or religion might be, whatever qualifications you may or may not have, whatever your social or professional status might be, whether you are married or single, the French Foreign Legion offers you a chance to start a new life

Paraphrased as; Are you a fuck up? Kill someone? Running from the Mexican Cartels? Who gives a shit! We'll take you.

Imagine the people you'd work with..... lol. I think it would be fun.

I would prefer to stay on the west coast.maybe Nevada,or Arizona.job,I don't know

I'd move to Thailand, contract a devastating STD, and then die.

I would get a job at Burger King instead of McDonalds.......BK, gives thier emplyies a 10% discount on food. I'm rich bitch!!!

Id change my name to Dirk Diggler and move to Canada. Plenty of experience in customer service and management so I'd probably try to get a gig at a ski resort and see how that went.

I would move to Kowloon Hong Kong as Bruce Wayne as a drug dealer

Id work as a manager of a cinnabon in Omaha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back