If you had no choice but to get one MMA fighters face tattooed on you...

WHALEWOLF

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
...who would you pick?

Mine:
%25E6%25A1%259C%25E5%25BA%25AD.jpg

I would get Belchers arm with the Johny Cash tattoo
356672_1.jpg

Would get this whole pic on my arm

Lol- Gina with her biting lower side of lip clip. Easy (although my wife would end my life )

Wtf kind of dumb ass question is this?!
The answer is Fedor of course.

Mighty Mouse. Because if I have to put a tattoo on my face I want it to be as small as possible.

If I had too I would probably do something like this, but in an old school pin girl style...

3-Gina-Carano-Highest-Paid-MMA-Female-Fighters-Top-10-via-carlosserrao.com_.jpg

I'll be god damned if I'm getting some dude tattooed on my body :D

I'd get a tattoo of Aleks Emilianenko holding a baby on my back. Though I guess it would take a long time and though I'm not very knowledgeable about the subject, I'm not a fan of rape really so would have to look up if he is guilty/innocent... remember reading some kidnapping weirdness with his maid a while back... wouldn't like a rapist tattood on me.
Or maybe I could get a tattoo of a grim reaper holding Aleksander holding a baby holding a gun and pointing it at Aleksander. That way the baby would kind of be in control and Aleks would be in trouble.

Maybe a tattoo of Dillashaw eating his own tail, or a tattoo of Bethes face on top of my face

These tattoos would all contain their faces so they would qualify IMO

image_8555860.jpg

But I'd get the tat of that one scene of him crawling around on the floor chasing his opponent

Or maybe the one of him getting gnp'd lol

images

20190104_165233.png
This on the inside of my upper thigh so I can imagine getting head from her when I whack off.

20190116_183736.jpg

Last edited:
Back