If you draw the champion, that should grant you an interim title until a rematch takes place

watch part 3 end in a draw

the shitty thing is if valentina wins... i guess they do part 4 at next years noche and valentina probably retries after that as she would be 37.... migth wants kids etc like jj

When Jan fought Ank the title was vacant due to Jiri vacating.
And? What's your point? Anyone that fight for the belt fought for a vacant title...The title Alex has was vacant as well no one at LHW beat the lineal champ so what's the distinction?

If only the champs fought more than 2x a year or less

I did think of that
But if they have a draw against the champion why would they go fight a contender?
Although…that kind of is the purpose of the belt, my idea was to use the interim title after a draw in order to hype a rematch as if they now hold a piece of the champs title for fighting and not losing to them, and we would be purposely trying to avoid the Interim champ fighting contenders

I did think of that
But if they have a draw against the champion why would they go fight a contender?
Although…that kind of is the purpose of the belt, my idea was to use the interim title after a draw in order to hype a rematch as if they now hold a piece of the champs title for fighting and not losing to them, and we would be purposely trying to avoid the Interim champ fighting contenders
It doesn’t really matter if there’s an interm champs. Buffer will always say that they are “undisputed” champ even though the whole point of the interm is the fact the champ is now disputed. I also hate when he says “defending” on the champs first title defense. They have not defended it yet, that gets earned after the first defence

If you draw the current GOAT, you become CO-GOAT until a PERMA-GOAT can be established via rematch

Back