If you don't like in America, you shall leave.

Could be a huge propaganda bonus for countries that don't like the US.

Awaiting for countries like Iran, China, Venezuela, etc to offer free flights and citizenship to disgruntled American citizens as long as they are willing to be mini celebrities in these countries.

I don't believe that. If this is your home, you have the right to try and make it better. But this shit of "Lets go back to Africa", omg how stupid are you? Slavery is still alive and well in a few places and Africa is one of them, and who do you think sold your ass to white slave owners?

I really don't care if you can point out a 10 page list of things you think are wrong with the guy. I told you why people vote the way they do. Trump is certainly not a perfect candidate but when I look over the fence and see what you guys are doing, what you stand for and the way you go after it, a guy like Trump is getting my vote every time.

That's fine, that's how our country works. You like a candidate, or just dislike another candidate, and you vote accordingly. That's all we ask from everybody, to make a decision based on your own thoughts.

But you don't get to call people you disagree with less American than you without sounding foolish. A person only sounds thick-skulled when they say that people should leave the country because of their own personal gripes. You have gripes too, Seano. Everybody has gripes. Your gripes are not more important or more American than anybody else's.

I agree with the sentiment:

teddy-roosevelt-quote.jpeg

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/teddy-roosevelt-patriotic-quote/

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”
That might be why we have two political parties, eh?

You believe in made up things that aren’t really happening. Feel free to prove me wrong and list some things specifically that liberals are doing that’s so bad.

I can GUARANTEE everything you list is advocated by far left fringe groups and has no real basis in mainstream liberalism. Go!!
What is it that you suppose I believe and is made up? Tough to prove you wrong when you post such a vague, blanket statement.

That's fine, that's how our country works. You like a candidate, or just dislike another candidate, and you vote accordingly. That's all we ask from everybody, to make a decision based on your own thoughts.

But you don't get to call people you disagree with less American than you without sounding foolish. A person only sounds thick-skulled when they say that people should leave the country because of their own personal gripes. You have gripes too, Seano. Everybody has gripes. Your gripes are not more important or more American than anybody else's.
Of course. That doesn't mean I believe in the tearing down of everything other people believe and believe the whole country should change to fit my mold.

Of course. That doesn't mean I believe in the tearing down of everything other people believe and believe the whole country should change to fit my mold.

I don't know when it is that you think our country was closest to perfect, but that point was also the result of constant remolding. Something came before that "perfect moment" that you're thinking of, and somebody thought it was already perfect. Then it was torn down, and remolded into something you preferred. But not everybody saw that moment as being perfect, so the process continues. It's the way of the world.

What is it that you suppose I believe and is made up? Tough to prove you wrong when you post such a vague, blanket statement.

Im asking you to provide examples of things you think are so crazy that “leftists” believe: I’m your prototypical leftist so go ahead.

“When I see what you guys are doing” was your statement

I would like you to provide examples of “what you guys are doing” and I can almost guarantee I don’t support any of them. Let’s play

America gives you opportunities that other countries that these immigrants want to return to don't. But it's not just not handed to you. You have to be resourceful and seek them out. I hate these pansy snowflakes. I hope they never breed.

Projecting much incel?

The more I know President Trump, the more I take him into a high consideration. Time to get some priorities straight and Trump is calling it how it is.

me too!
imagine conquering all the world, creating all the systems of law that exist, bringing about 90% of all scientific discoveries in the last millennium, solidifying art as a basis for human achievement, being the first in space, on the moon. ah, white people.
To be fair, it's a little dumb to conclude achievement is the result of the plus or minus value of melanin in your skin.

And for the record, the greatest artistic achievements in recorded human history are located in the middle east. Particularly in Egypt. Rome ain't got shit on Cairo, and Egypt is the product of all colors, least of which is white.

So trump before being president should've GTFO of the USA because he thought it was horrible under Obama.

<TrumpWrong1>

Instead of whining, playing victim and blaming everyone else like a leftist bitch, Trump became President. The point still stands, either do something different, accept it or GTFO of the country.

I agree with the sentiment:

teddy-roosevelt-quote.jpeg

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/teddy-roosevelt-patriotic-quote/

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”
You're behind the times, breh. The left abandoned their denial and already admitted it's the country they're against, not just the president. Protesting and/or burning the flag, tearing down monuments of the founders, the guy who discovered it, opposing borders while chanting "no USA at all", they oppose the constitution, the economic system, the military, the laws, the police, the entire country's history and its people, they blame America for all the world's problems, and for problems within America they blame the majority racial population. Our last president and the guy that all the activists voted for this time have said they want to "fundamentally change the country". Go and tell your wife or gf that you love her but you want to fundamentally change her, and see how that goes.

What a well crafted and nuanced argument. But all you're really saying is...

tenor.gif

The entire premise of Trump’s campaign was changing America because it was not great. It’s just really strange how certain people only apply this “Love it or leave it” standard to some people. I mean, I guess it’s not strange, it’s predictable.

Why is it strange that real Americans would apply this standard to other Americans? We still have people who do not accept the results of the 2016 election. Three years have gone by with non stop complaining. There is about to be another four years of it too after Trump is reelected. Real Americans are sick and tired of the loony left and their pawns, it would be better if they just left.

What about Hungary, Poland, or Estonia? Those are some countries I have thought I might want to move to before. Don't ask me why though. Just seemed like some interesting places to me.

Poland and Estonia over Hungary, I would say. You can make decent enough money there with low living costs. Low taxes in Estonia atleast (compared to some other Euro countries).

They're building up infrastructure and are bouncing back from USSR/communist days big-time with a focus on capitalism. Might overtake some of the more stagnant West European/North European societies soon enough.

Still have ways to go because the Soviet Union held them back for decades.

Im asking you to provide examples of things you think are so crazy that “leftists” believe: I’m your prototypical leftist so go ahead.

I would like you to provide examples of “what you guys are doing” and I can almost guarantee I don’t support any of them. Let’s play

Men can be women and use the ladies bathroom.

Come on.
<LikeReally5>
The difference in ideology and actions of the two parties is not something I need to explain to anyone on this forum. Abortion is not something I hold precious, for example. The current pandering to blacks in this country is setting a dangerous and embarrassing precedent, is another example. The gender nonsense. I mean, do I really have to break down to you what we discuss here everyday?

Come on.
<LikeReally5>
The difference in ideology and actions of the two parties is not something I need to explain to anyone on this forum. Abortion is not something I hold precious, for example. The current pandering to blacks in this country is setting a dangerous and embarrassing precedent, is another example. The gender nonsense. I mean, do I really have to break down to you what we discuss here everyday?

So you are more of an open racist, anti science, sky man believer, anti equality kind of guy huh? Those are all conservative pillars.

Poland and Estonia over Hungary, I would say. You can make decent enough money there with low living costs. Low taxes in Estonia atleast (compared to some other Euro countries).

They're building up infrastructure and are bouncing back from USSR/communist days big-time with a focus on capitalism. Might overtake some of the more stagnant West European/North European societies soon enough.

Still have ways to go because the Soviet Union held them back for decades.
shouldn't it take them 400+ years to recover?

Back