If you do business with EA, you won't be in the UFC

So Dana said some stuff and then changed it. Big surprise. It also helps that EA is now in an exclusive agreement with the UFC. At that time THQ was making the UFC's games.

White made the comment at that moment in time.

Time constantly continues to change.

I've been buying EA sports games for years (doing business). I'm going to say that is the reason that I am not currently a UFC fighter.

Damn politics.

shame, you could be top 10 easily

At the time there were two big MMA games. One was the UFC game, and the other one was the EA game.

The statement about the EA game was made to THEIR OWN fighters, obviously. Do you think that it's weird for the UFC to not let their own fighters give more selling points to a rival game? That's business, son.

When SF, WEC and UFC eventually merged, did you honestly expect UFC to not take in the big named fighters that they were getting? As if they could boss fighters who are not even in their organisation?

They're not lizard-aliens, they're businessmen. They may be cold and calculating but they're not frigging lunatics.

Point taken but it was probably meant as in "it will be hard to move from SF to UFC". But that all got thrown out the window the moment zuffa bought sf

That is crazy that he said that, hopefully it was his emotions getting the best of him. Hindsights 20/20, but how could you think none of those guys might cross paths with the UFC?

Back