If you do business with EA, you won't be in the UFC

The Best Around

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
About five years ago, Dana said that if you were in the EA MMA game, you won't be in the UFC. Here are the fighters that have been in UFC since:

Arlovski
Barnett
Couture
Overeem
Werdum
Hendo
Mousasi
Kennedy
Lawler
Cung Le
Mayhem Miller
Rockhold
Shields
Souza
Diaz
Woodley
Melendez
Thomson

So unless I'm missing anyone, that makes 18.

Well imagine if he kept his word.

Have you seen the EA UFC roster?

Also is Dana considered "in" the UFC or a part of it? Since he is doing business with EA now.

well for sure dana will vanish in a poof of logic for his dealings with EA after his prior ruling.

Wait, so you're telling me that situations and opinions might change after five years? Wow? Thanks so much for that.

I've been buying EA sports games for years (doing business). I'm going to say that is the reason that I am not currently a UFC fighter.

Damn politics.

Wait, so you're telling me that situations and opinions might change after five years? Wow? Thanks so much for that.

This. Dana's opinion is not a fucking commandment, shit changes.

I thought he said they wouldn't be in the ufc game if they were in the era sports game... anyone else have any input?

Breaking news, someone changed their mind. More on this as it develops.

I wish someone would ask dana this during one of his press conferences. I would love to hear his answer

That's 20% of the UFC's elite fighters right now lol.. It was stupid to say, and I liked that game.

The fast food industry workers are making posts this morning i see. One day, you'll catch on to how business and competition actually works, and how money changes things.

Dana White didn't get to where he is today because he's stupid.

Oh hey look another Dana bashing thread. Oh no the big boss of a billion dollar company changed his mind. Let's whine about it on a forum.

people changing their tone after making a deal is new to you?

EA: MMA is not a sport, not interested in UFC game
Dana: EA sucks

EA makes EA MMA
Dana: fucking hypocrites

EA and UFC make deal

EA: UFC is awesome
Dana: EA is awesome

I'd be more surprised if Dana told the truth tbh

Paul Daley must be pissed. Only time Dana actually told the truth...

Back