If you designed Jurassic Park how would you make it safe?

Cause in the movies the humans dont believe in heavy firepower, or multiple fences or backup generators.

Here is what I would do, all major big dinosaur breeds and ALL Carnivores would be in large enclosures that are built into and below the ground. Hills, bluffs, and cliffsides would be the walls of their enclosures.

And the MOATS would be water or something that makes it impossible to get any speed to climb the wall.

Electric fences, 2 layered, first interior layer is electric. Tops are razor wire, all fence areas have guard towers in key locations that look down at the Dinosaurs.

Guard towers equipped with tranquealizer guns and M60 machine guns and 50 caliber m2 brownings along with grenade launchers. All guards hold ak74´s or HK417 battle rifles.

prison-yard-prisoners-security-two-tall-guard-towers-fenced-dominated-d-render-167443948.jpg
57b1e255ce38f231008b6bae

920x920.jpg

20071228_090115_TIGER-wall-revision-122807.jpg

You appear to not know your guns. M60 is redundent with .50 cals and hk isnt chambered in a big enough round. You need to think big game hunting here. .375 handh or bigger.

You also need all your buildings to be dino proofed and be able to manually go into lockdown on a seconds notice.

But you are on the right track

I was just watching these with my wife past week telling her theres no way they woulda been this flip about security on a project costing this much. That fence was so weak the rex was able to pull it down with his gimp arms man. Whoever built it and muldoon woulda both known it wasnt good enough

Last edited:
Cause in the movies the humans dont believe in heavy firepower, or multiple fences or backup generators.

Here is what I would do, all major big dinosaur breeds and ALL Carnivores would be in large enclosures that are built into and below the ground. Hills, bluffs, and cliffsides would be the walls of their enclosures.

And the MOATS would be water or something that makes it impossible to get any speed to climb the wall.

Electric fences, 2 layered, first interior layer is electric. Tops are razor wire, all fence areas have guard towers in key locations that look down at the Dinosaurs.

Guard towers equipped with tranquealizer guns and M60 machine guns and 50 caliber m2 brownings along with grenade launchers. All guards hold ak74´s or HK417 battle rifles.

prison-yard-prisoners-security-two-tall-guard-towers-fenced-dominated-d-render-167443948.jpg
57b1e255ce38f231008b6bae

920x920.jpg

20071228_090115_TIGER-wall-revision-122807.jpg

A couple of three things.....

Breed all the dinosaurs to be 2 feet tall.
Hire only professional American and European football kickers.
Red Alert brings these guys out in force punting a field goal with these bad boys.

Build enclosures the dinosaurs can't actually escape from. Each dinosaur should have gsp tracking.

I don’t know if GSP is that good of a tracker, man. Or if his mma skills would be relevant here.

Honey badgers with armor and freakin laser beams attached to their heads guarding the perimeter.

One average sherdog poster per 10 dinosaurs ....... should plenty to keep em in line

Back