If you could tame any beast what would you tame

African Elephant is 1st choice but I would hate having to clean up mountains of shit. So I'll say Honey Badger.

It would have to be an animal that I could have with me and not be looked at as fucking weird or illegal.

I reckon an owl or a jackdaw would be really cool, as long as the jackdaw wasn't isolated by his family for association with me.

I keep thinking that a cat or dog is best tho.

An orang-utan for me, my first choice would be a hippo, but they take up a lot of space and really don’t smell good...

I'd like a small wild cat like a lynx.

Small enough to be manageable, but dangerous enough that I can train it to fuck someone up.

Pitbull of course. Babies the world over could sleep in peace.

great white shark to keep other surfers away from me

myself, life would be easier

A grizzly bear, for defense and snuggles.
This right here. A saw a Grizzly this summer in Montana, and Jesus jumping Christ what a beast.

At first it was just lumbering up a hill side, looking kind of cumbersome, then it was flipping boulders over without an ounce of effort looking for stuff to eat. It was an incredible feat of strength. Then a bunch of people stopped thier cars and he didnt care for the attention and ran into the woods, but the way he ran was incredibly athletic. Just a terrifying animal.

Back