If you could only eat 3 foods for the rest of your life what would it be?

Cucumbers w/ italian dressing, ostrich steaks, and salmon to be prepared in every way possible

Chicken Garden Salad
Pizza
Some Chinese dish with rice and meat.

Man, I made a totally bitching 12 layer lasagna last Tuesday that would embarrass the lasagna pic you posted. I ended up giving it all away because I got sick of eating it after the second day.

Pics or GTFO.

Pics or GTFO.

I. Gave. It. All. Away.

Maybe next time, though. I used Italian sausage and ground beef for my meat sauce layers, ricotta, spinach and eggs for the cream cheese layers. Extra stuff depending on what I lying around (pesto, proscuitto, etc).

Chicken with Broccoli combination, no oil, with sauce and brown rice

Ribeye steak platter with carb and veggie

Salmon sashimi.

Chicken

Steak

Eggs

All three can be prepared in infinite ways, so I'd never be bored.

brown whole grain rice withe veggies bc i already basically live on that lol, love it
pizza, bc i love it n all kinds of dif pizza out there so how can you get tired of pizza??!!! o:
and potatoes, can do everything thats good in life with potatoes

I. Gave. It. All. Away.

Maybe next time, though. I used Italian sausage and ground beef for my meat sauce layers, ricotta, spinach and eggs for the cream cheese layers. Extra stuff depending on what I lying around (pesto, proscuitto, etc).

Sounds... interesting. I find less is more with my lasagne, a great bolognese sauce, bechamel sauce, top quality mozzarella and sheets and you don't need much more.

Not 3 but for sure Pizza would be on the list.

1. New Zealand steak pie (the only country to do a proper meat pie)
images

2. "Pacific island raw fish salad", every island has a different name for it.
images

3. Island style BBQ
images

Popeyes spicy fried chicken(white meat)

KFC mashed potatoes and gravy

Church's honey butter biscuits

Back