If you could only eat 3 foods for the rest of your life what would it be?

1 would definitely be what I just got from the store, a Publix sub - Ultimate.

5-grain bread
Tavern Ham, Ovengold Turkey, Roast Beef, Swiss Cheese
toppings: Mayo, yellow mustard, lettuce, tomato, onions, green peppers, banana peppers, jalapenos, salt, pepper, parmesan cheese, oregano, oil

I can eat these every day.

I also make chicken sandwiches - it's frozen breaded chicken that's really good, cooked in an oven, with butter toasted buns, melted provolone and pepper jack cheese + 2 kinds of barbecue sauce + cholula hot sauce.

I can't think of a 3rd right now, but those 2 I can definitely eat every day.

Just to stay alive and healthy, I think it would have to be salmon, green salad, and ensure.

Ensure is a drink that they give to old or sick people who can't eat. It's supposed to have all the nutrients you need to survive.

I don't see any other way you could survive for very long on 3 foods.

Just to stay alive and healthy, I think it would have to be salmon, green salad, and ensure.

Ensure is a drink that they give to old or sick people who can't eat. It's supposed to have all the nutrients you need to survive.

I don't see any other way you could survive for very long on 3 foods.
You could probably survive well for a long time if you covered the vegetable portion of the diet and were getting a decent variation of vitamins in there. I'm guessing that the " meat, processed meat, meat wrapped in bread crew eats fairly close to that irl and has a hot date with colon cancer or heart disease down the road.

I) Greek salad with feta and chicken on top.

2) fish......probably salmon

3) potatoes

Last edited by a moderator:
Chicken Tikka Masala, Thai fried rice from this restaurant where I live, and dark chocolate.

You are the only person I've ever encountered who knew that was a real thing.
Doesn't apply to domestically raised rabbits though, they live the good life and put on enough fat.

2nd person!

Mine would be steak, curry and chicken cesar salad.

Roasted duck (Chinese style)
Gyro
Nutella and penut butter sandwich ( but I have to have a glass of milk in there)

Americanized fusion sushi

In n out burger

A wide array of my favorite ice cream flavors

One food you should definitely want to include is an avocado. That shit has almost everything you need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back