• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you could live anywhere

The title of the thread is "If you could live anywhere"
Just copied and pasted it above ^^^

edit: oooohhhh, OK in the OP it says "in the US"

nevermind
Its all good bro.
When im on my coffee i see a thread title and just attack

Also my answer would have been different if it was about living anywhere truly.

TS should have included that in in his title too imo tbh ngl

In the US... where would it be??

My life is wide open right now. I’m 32, no wife or kids, and I’ve got quite a hefty chunk in savings. I currently am staying in my hometown near Knoxville, TN, in the mountains.. looking at taking a vacation in 2 weeks to recon some places on the West Coast, Starting in Vegas for 4 days then open from there.

Where would/do you live? Good city recommendations? I’ve worked in the Culinary field for 15 yrs (chef, bartender) so I can find work anywhere.. wanting to take a coding boot camp from home in the Spring. Looking for warmer weather and beautiful women.. is CA a no go right now?

San Diego. Not a terrible drive from Vegas, still plenty to do outside (beaches, hiking) and I am told some places are still open despite the orders....
and SD shits on LA and SF for people and culture, also was less restrictive for most of the COVID lockdowns.

California for me.

I've never been to any of the midwest states, but I've been all up and down both the Eastern and Western seaboards. I just love the coast, and California just ticks off pretty much all of the boxes for me personally.
I LOVE california,but hate the people. Living in NY too long,I cant stand the fuckin passive agressive fake bullshit out there. "Fuck is you talkin about??" and direct manner of speech dont seem to go down too well out there. They should thank me for introducing realness to them. Ingrates.

Where I live, most people want to move to TN. In Illinois, the Dems are out of control and just taxing the working class to death. A few of us had this discussion yesterday and TN was the #1 answer.

Go soon. Texas, ID, Nevada and TN are all seeing big price increases. Like major.

Back