If you could go back to anywhere in time

May/June 1938

i'd bring a few of these back in my backpack.

UXVpQcn.jpg
How much they worth right now?

Depends upon whether changing history is allowed.
I might go back to the Mid 20'th-Century United States and warn them the Chinese and Russians were stealing all their nuclear technology secrets.
Might also go back to the founding of Microsoft and Apple and put all my money into their stock.

I like the above idea of going back for Action Comics 1.

Last edited:
I'd go back and stop Bruce Lee from taking that medicine for his headache that was prescribed to someone else. Then I'd leave myself a note to get a personal loan to buy $5000 in bitcoin when it was going for $1 a coin, then dump it when it hit $20K per coin.

The Spanish Requonquista period I want to watch medieval royal funerals. Specially when they have to boil the king.

I'd go back to 20 years before I have born and go on a raping/murdering spree.

Good luck prosecuting me

I'd go back to the day I was born

With the knowledge I have for the future
I would become a professional gambler

I'd loose the odd few on purpose but I'd take all the bookies to the cleaners

I'd travel to a day before that huge $1 billion Powerball a few years ago now that I know the numbers.

talk to the axis high command, share the strategies of the allies on their advance, make sure germany comes out on top while i stablish myself in the shadows of power, only to kill hitler and all his high officials to take power for myself and rule the planet

You're going to do all that in a week?

talk to the axis high command, share the strategies of the allies on their advance, make sure germany comes out on top while i stablish myself in the shadows of power, only to kill hitler and all his high officials to take power for myself and rule the planet
<mma4>

I'd go back and watch Al Bundy score 4 touchdowns in a single game against Andrew Johnson High School to win the city championship for Polk High School in 1966.

I'd go before the tech boom. I will be known as the god of the tech world and my motto "smoke sum bitch".

Back