if you could fight one celebrity....

bob

Ricky Gervais belt
@Black
Reaction score
yeah iknow its sort of a fight club question but stiill it'll pass the time...i'd love to have it out with clinton off australian temption island man i hate that guy.

i'd like to grapple with shakira, personally :D

but if we're talking really whaling on someone, it'd have to be dick van dyke

Originally posted by bob
yeah iknow its sort of a fight club question but stiill it'll pass the time...i'd love to have it out with clinton off australian temption island man i hate that guy.

Fucking hoath. I'd love to choke that try hard cock smacker the fuck out.

I would want to fight anybody from NSYNC or Backstreet boys.. I hate those :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s...

hell yeah i reckon he s a total fucker...i heard some shit about him getting jumped by 4 guys aftre the show finished and got fucked up...hahahahah serves him right

oh yeah ii'd also like to fight eminem..mainly coz he always gives ppl shit who wont do anyting back to him like moby or nsync. he always says shit about how he fucks ppl up. yeah only ppl who wont fight back.

Britney but I have to workout on my technique first. Maybe i'll studie Some Kuma matai (sp?) and bite her (gently) all over =)

Lil Bow Wow.

I don't care about his age, he must die.

Ben Affleck...I'll play a reindeer game with him when i shove antlers up his ass. most annoying overrated piece of shit actor ever.:mad:

Ben Affleck...I'll play a reindeer game with him when i shove antlers up his ass. most annoying overrated piece of shit actor ever.

Agreed - Ben Affleck is simply a: No Talent Pussy!!!

Enrique (sp?) Inglesias . I'd like to smack him and that coco pop hanging off his face

Originally posted by J-Garden
Enrique (sp?) Inglesias . I'd like to smack him and that coco pop hanging off his face

lol!!!

there are so many deserving candidates....

for those of you who know of Pop Idol - Gareth Gates and Will Young, talentless one hit wonders who deserve a good kicking - i'd take them both on at once.

The Alley McBeal Character, Barbara Straisand, Christina Aguilera

Originally posted by Kato
The Alley McBeal Character, Barbara Straisand, Christina Aguilera

I would love to put a rear NAKED choke on Christina Aguilera;)

Alec Baldwin or anyone in the Baldwin family, their all whining pieces of shit.

And Fred Durst cuz he's the biggest pussy int he music industry

Originally posted by fanat

I would love to put a rear NAKED choke on Christina Aguilera;)

ugghhh yuck!....lol, well everyone is allowed to their own opinion...heh

Originally posted by Kato

ugghhh yuck!....lol, well everyone is allowed to their own opinion...heh

lol - i actually agree with Kato - christina is a munt!

Manrilyn Manson aka Brian "i'm just a little girl" I could send him straight to hell if thats the shit he's into

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back