if you could fight one celebrity....

I 'd love to smack around that 4 foot midget Fred Durst. Does anyone like that guy honestly? There was obviously a good reason why the guitarist quit. And Fred was calling the Creed singer out all the time making fun of him so finally Scott Stab ( Creed lead singer) I believe his name is, wanted to do a boxing event between them two for charity and then Fred backed down like a little bitch saying that he doesn't promote violence.

Then it was Limp Bizcuits "Find a new guitarist" promotional tour thing back in the winter months and they came to a town near me and I guess there were tons of people lined up waiting to play for hours (all damn day) outside in the cold and Fred had the goddamn nerve to stay on his tour bus all freakin day, and not even come out and say hi for awhile at least. What a punk. I refuse to support Limp Dickcuit anymore. Sad really...I liked their music, but jackoff Durst had to let the fame get to his 72 pnd balding head. I'd enjoy beating the hell out of him.

SOrry....got a little carried away there.

The Crocodile Hunter. Not because I dislike him but I bet he is a tough little motherfucker and he would put up a decent fight. Plus he seems like the type of guy you could grab a pint of beer with after a scrap.
Karl Malone; although I'd have to kick him in the nuts before I beat him dowm.

I would school Carson Daly!

I'd like to beat the shit out of BOB SAGET. I hate that motherf*cker!!!!!!!!! I would teach him a lesson!!! DON'T MAKE ANNOYING JOKES!!!! NOBODY LAUGHS AT THEM!!! YOU ARE NOT FUNNY!!!!

(And after I fought Bob (the) :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, I would like to get busy with the Olsen twins!!! :D )

Bob Saget is actually a very funny stand-up comedian but he got stuck on that lame video show. As for the Olsen twins they make me fell dirty every single time I look at them. Only another year or two 'till they're 18.

I would fucking slaughter Bill Mahr
That bastard would die by my hands

Any of those :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s from N Sync.
Woody Allen for marrying his daughter
Carrot Top for those annoying AT&T ads
Oliver Stone for making crappy movies

Oliver Stone makes good movies!!!

Platoon
The Doors
WallStreet
Natural Born Killers
Born on The Fouth of July

ii woudnt mind taking a swing at the bloke who played anekin is the new star wars. hes a rank actor

Originally posted by Downtown
Bob Saget is actually a very funny stand-up comedian but he got stuck on that lame video show. As for the Olsen twins they make me fell dirty every single time I look at them. Only another year or two 'till they're 18.

NO, NO, NO!!!!! Bob Saget isn't funny!!!! But maybe you're right about the Olsen twins........ I should wait till they're 18 :D

Back