If you are a young team alpha male prospect

I don't know enough to say you are right or wrong, I just know that he is well respected in the community here and have only heard positive things. I think he does what's best for his brand and business, and I can't blame him for that.
Well enough. He needs to learn to get his lines in order before he calls other people liars though.

Faber has been caught contradicting himself numerous times on Podcasts. On TUF he screamed TJ was a liar. That TJ quit the team and was not given an ultimatum(Which was what TJ said). TJ Maintains that he was given an "Either you are with us, or you are blacklisted from the Gym". Faber yelled he was lying.

And yet on Podcasts, Faber clearly points out he considered going to multiple Gyms like cheating on your wife. "This is my hot new girlfriend, so I am going to bang with her in Colorado, but I will still be around in Cali sometimes to bang you" and then points out "We can't have TJ scouting our fighters for another gym. We know TJ and he is so competitive he would be watching other fighters for weaknesses, so either he stays with us exclusively, or we can't let him train with us anymore"

Obviously TJ WAS given an ultimatum and since he did not take Faber's side of the ultimatum, he got blacklisted. So faber screaming "That's not true, you were not given an ultimatum" on Tuf was a huge lie and in Faber's mind, you taking his ultimatum was "Quitting on the team"

Back