If you are a young team alpha male prospect

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If you are a young tam prospect you have to get out of there! Faber may seem like a good guy but really he is manipulative control freak who won't hire a real head coach unless he is a complete yes man.

You will go into big fights with the likes of Danny Last Call Castillo and Chris Holdsworth in your corner and overspar in the gym while learning bad habits. Also if you are really taleneted like No love, Faber will use you as his attack dog to exact revenge on TJ.
Bro outs in the tam echo chamber will not get you to where you need to be, someone like Bang Ludwig needs to crack the whip and give technical advice. This is your career

If you are a young tam prospect you have to get out of there! Faber may seem like a good guy but really he is manipulative control freak who won't hire a real head coach unless he is a complete yes man.

You will go into big fights with the likes of Danny Last Call Castillo and Chris Holdsworth in your corner and overspar in the gym while learning bad habits. Also if you are really taleneted like No love, Faber will use you as his attack dog to exact revenge on TJ.
Bro outs in the tam echo chamber will not get you to where you need to be, someone like Bang Ludwig needs to crack the whip and give technical advice. This is your career
The guys are assholes , if duane neve came into tam tj and would have stayed in TAM he would have been only a wrestler with an overhand and guillotine LOL

They used to have a podcast.

Faber really put unfair pressure on Cody to teach TJ a lesson for disloyalty. Shit did not exactly pan out..

Between the obvious coaching/management void and the fact the are all under 5 6, it seems team alpha male chose the wrong name.

That being said anyone who follows this alpha/beta/omega crap is a joke themselves

Conor was ahead of the game.
v842VvG.jpg

Wondering if he is done at 35? 45 he might be too small, but he is too big for 25.

Team Athletic Male knows how to scout Manlets with good genetics. Don't need to be technically great if you have the juice (not a PED reference).

<seedat>

Ban Ts, he can't post a single thing on sherdog without fighter Bashing.

Well, they coached Faber, TJ and Cody to championships. Also got Benavides and Mendez to championship fights. That’s more than most teams can boast. Cody has definitely been taught the skills to be a champ. His issue is more between the ears. Josh Thompson, John Fitch and Koshcheck lost championship fights—no one would say AKA sucks because of that. TAM is an easy target because they are involved in these fueds.

They should all go and train with Bang again

What the fuck with all of the double and triple threads being posted by the same TS's on the front page today? And double responses? Mods? You slacking???

Last edited:
Faber is a good dude, I live in sac and have met him a few times. Know a bunch of people that know him well and have never heard anyone saw anything negative about him. He got TJ a shot in the UFC and put in a lot of work to help him become successful, no reason to hate on him.

Your rant is a bit excessive. But completely true nonetheless.

Faber is a good dude, I live in sac and have met him a few times. Know a bunch of people that know him well and have never heard anyone saw anything negative about him. He got TJ a shot in the UFC and put in a lot of work to help him become successful, no reason to hate on him.
I've heard lots of good things about Faber if you are on his good side or uninvolved with him. But I have also heard he is a control freak at his Gym, a money grubber and he holds his own gym back from some of his friends

For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

I've heard lots of good things about Faber if you are on his good side or uninvolved with him. But I have also heard he is a control freak at his Gym, a money grubber and he holds his own gym back from some of his friends
I don't know enough to say you are right or wrong, I just know that he is well respected in the community here and have only heard positive things. I think he does what's best for his brand and business, and I can't blame him for that.

Back