If you are a Ronda fan do you want her to fight again?

Not a Ronda fan, but I believe only a well prepared Ronda is able to bring out the best in Holly, the rest of the division Holly could defeat while on Maternity leave.

Oh, so when she's winning all is good but after one defeat some of her "fans" think she should throw the towel? I know the UFC is praying that Tate somehow manages to keep Holm down and "win", so they can do Rousey-Tate 14, and that Ronda will win it and retire undefeated, but I hope she takes all the time she "needs", comes back and gets wrecked by Holm again just for being a sore loser.

I'm her biggest fan and I would love nothing more than seeing her rematch Holly Holm under the tutelage of Edmond Targaryen.

I'm just curious if her FANS want her to fight again? I see them saying her haters are terrible people BUT she felt suicidal after losing at the Olympics and there werent 100,000 memes created after that loss. So it seems she just can't deal with defeat regardless of nice/mean fans. So shouldn't you just hope she retires instead of rematching Holly?

So you just gonna ignore the all of the personal issues she was going thru towards the end of her Judo days, and just act like it was her Bronze Medal that made her depressed? Ronda isn't nearly the first fighter to think like that after a devastating loss nor will she be the last. she's just one of the few that have openly spoken about it.

Adrei Arlovski

Fighters.com’s tenth-ranked heavyweight “Pitbull” Andrei Arlovski (14-7) confessed to playing Russian roulette Wednesday night*, a suicidal gamble during which a revolver is loaded with a single round, the cylinder spun, and then placed against the temple. The hopeless player pulls the trigger, chancing the bullet could end their life.

“First time I was 16, second time I was 30,” said the thirty-year old former UFC heavyweight champion. “It’s when you don’t care about anything.”

After his devastating second knockout loss, Arlovski returned to his native Belarus. “I talked to some priest. He read me a poem,” Arlovski related. He also spent couch time with a sports psychologist to the Russian Olympic wrestling team and communed with his family.

“I cried a lot after my fights, you know. When I lost to Fedor, I cried. When I lost to Rogers, I cried. You might be surprised, but I had tears a lot in my last relationship,” Arlovski told, referencing his relationship with Playboy model Patricia Mikula.

Ricky Hatton

Hatton’s hopes were dashed when he was knocked down three times in two rounds by the Filipino and lost the fight. It now appears that this defeat led to a downward spiral which took Hatton to the biggest fight of his life.

Hatton, from Manchester, spoke openly about his depression and alcohol and drugs abuse in a recent interview with the BBC.

‘I was so down. I was crying and breaking out and contemplating suicide,’ Hatton said.

‘I was going deeper and deeper into depression. I was going out and having a few drinks. The worst thing you can do with depression is add alcohol to it.’

‘I needed something to get my backside into gear and pull my finger out. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to think – ‘Blimey Ricky, get a grip.’

There is a reason that if you follow combat sports long enough you will hear countless fighters repeat this phrase "Fighting is the highest of highs and the lowest of lows"

I am a fan of Ronda and would love to see her compete again.

I care about MMA, and Ronda is good for MMA, especially since Rousey is a big reason that 1) More people in general are watching WMMA and 2) More women are watching MMA in general. So, I think she should fight again when she feels she's ready.

Am I a Rousey fan? Not by sherdog definition. Sherdog definition of a "fan" means "One who posts greater than 1 nut/labia-hugger threads that lack all objectivity in content."

The truth hurts, so people hate. Rousey is an Olympic-level athlete whose skill and personality gets people talking, negatively or positively, about her, WMMA, and MMA in general. It is comical she ignored her strength in grappling and decided to try and KO an elite striker, but if she comes mentally prepared in the rematch, preferably with better physical preparation (needs a new stand-up coach at the very least), it's a pretty even match. If Rousey surrounds herself with real trainers, then I'd even give her a slight edge over Holm.

Hell yes I want to see Ronda ripp
Holly's arm off that would be
The greatest shit ever

I wouldn't mind seeing her get her head booted off again, if she never comes back who cares. Just glad the ridiculous ronda cult membership numbers are down and she got exposed.

Im not a fan or hater of Ronda but she has to face Holm.She has to.....trust her people and have a game plan.All of a sudden Ronda Rousey isnt some mediocre fighter...thats just ridiculous.
She owes it to her legacy that she has built.

As a fan, I'd like to see her come back and work her way back up to the title. I don't think she can improve the holes in her game that lead to her brutal KO loss to Holm in a matter of months. If she comes back and rematches Holm immediately, which looks to be the case, I see the fight playing out exactly the same, especially since she is still with Edmund. If she changed camps, took two fights against other opponents, came up with an effective game plan that focused on her strengths, and avoided Holly's strengths, I could see her winning the rematch. As it stands now, I foresee another beatdown.

I want what's best for Ronda. If losing makes her want to die, she needs to quit.

I want to see her fight without beign a huge idiot this time. So Edmond needs to stay away. All that crap she got the first time and after the second if she loses can be blamed on one guy.

For her own well-being and mental health, she shouldn't fight again. She's a mental midget

I'm a Rousey fan regardless of her fighting. If she continues to fight - great. If she does not fight again, l'm cool with that as well.

I'd like her to take some time off fighting and train in a real gym, and probably take a couple of warm up fights to polish her skills. She probably has the tools to be the champ again, but not with Edmond by her side.

yea she is the worst human on earth but that is only according to idiots

I was a fan in the Strikeforce days, dropped out and have followed her since the loss to Holly. I would like to see her fight again but November is too soon. I think she should wait until at least mid-2017, get much much better training, and spend two or three days a week talking to a world class shrink. She has a very problematic background in terms of the Mommy issue and the lost father, she has a complex relationship with Edmond, and if she really considered suicide she is not putting things in proper perspective. Success may have come too fast too far and she needs guidance in putting things in order. There is a path back for her but it is a long and winding path. What a long, strange trip it has been. And - of course - if she does make a successful comeback - it could lead to great movie and book deals. Realistically - in terms of the age issue - time is on her side in terms of a rematch.

Did anybody here ever get their ass kicked at school?...remember being scared of what everyone was gonna think at school when you got back from suspension? Probably wore sunglasses to hide your black eye!...I think people are giving Ronda a pretty hard time for covering her face after the plane ride or whatever....She thought she was untouchable, Hell, alot of people thought she was. I think shes been humbled and will be back better than ever. ( still wont beat Holly tho, shes a world class champion ). Anyhow to answer the question, sure Id like to see Ronda fight again!

I absolutely want her to fight again. Every great athlete takes losses badly. It's a big part of what makes them great. Suck it haters

I despise WMMA contested in the Octagon, and truly believe that it pussifies the product.

I am not a fan of ANY female MMA fighter since the UFC F'd up and sullied it's brand with this horse S.

I did like WMMA when it was relegated to lower level MMA organization(s) where it belonged. I could see becoming a RRR fans should the UFC come to it's senses and move the female divisions to a separate umbrella from the UFC under Zuffa (Like maybe Invicta?)

As far as I am concerned, the same can be said for the FLW & BW male divisions.

Back