If Yair/Zombie would have gone to the cards, what did you have it at?

We got the best of all worlds. a 25 minute war and a decisive finish. just when I start to lose a bit of interest in MMA I see a fight like this that reminds me of why I fell in love all those years ago

4-1 for KZ.

The commentators were hugging Yair's nuts, but KZ was soundly outstriking him in every round. The third was close enough for me to throw a round to Yair.

Clearly he was dominating. You never a split lip, broken nose and KO'd unless you're dominating

They weren't dominant but I had KZ winning every round up till the last second. Will be interesting to see the official cards.

50-45 zombie, easy. Landed way more shots, pushed the action the entire time. Yair sucks

Yair 1-2, KZ 3-4, 5 was super close and I'm not sure who was winning

4-1 for KZ.

The commentators were hugging Yair's nuts, but KZ was soundly outstriking him in every round. The third was close enough for me to throw a round to Yair.
Would have to agree but 3-2 Zombie would have also been exceptable. Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat for Yair imo

4-1 for KZ.

pretty much this kz was outstriking yair

Would have to agree but 3-2 Zombie would have also been exceptable. Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat for Yair imo

He didn't snatch shit with the biggest fluke in MMA history lmao

KZ won every fucking round, 4 at WORST.

i can't believe this shit man, FUCK.
Yeah i can’t believe people were actually scoring that for Yair, I’m a huge fan of his but there’s no way on earth he was winning that fight. I had it 4-1 to KZ.

4-1 KZ

None of Yairs fancy bs landed. Fight metrics will hopefully show it.

10-10 R1. R2 to Yair. R3, R4 to KZ. KZ winning R5 until ...

KZ was winning it. He got sloppy and let his guard down with all the hugging and glove touching.

It was a close fight. Would have had KZ for being more active towards the later rounds. The bias towards zombie is crazy though. Thought I was watching a different fight then what I was reading on the pbp thread.

I can't possibly understand any argument for Yair winning any of the first 4 rounds.

Just wait until strike totals are released. Those who had Yair winning any rounds are going to have to come up with a very creative explanation.

The finish has brilliant though.

4-1 KZ unless you give Yair points for missing flashy spinning shit and getting hit three times as he backs up, like the commentators apparently did. KZ was outstriking him pretty clearly til the last second.
53AFA7F4-CD24-4E6D-A70C-BAD4F93707F8.jpeg
“We’re throwin’ spinning shit now?”

I'd have to go back to be sure but I had KZ winning until he got slept

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back