If Yair/Zombie would have gone to the cards, what did you have it at?

He didn't snatch shit with the biggest fluke in MMA history lmao
I don't know dude. The timing was a little lucky but it did seem to be intentional with the strike.

Regardless though wouldn't that be the very definition of what I said? Lol

KZ 49-46
Flashy strikes don’t mean anything if you get pieced up by 3 significant strikes after you land it. Effective striking, aggression and Octagon control goes to KZ. I thought KZ hurt and stunned Yair more than Yair hurt KZ minus the actual KO. But I would’ve given Yair that last round for that elbow. If it went to the scorecards. I wasn’t sure if the ref stopped it so I was thinking we were gonna have a Bisping Silva situation where the winner got knocked out

Yair slight edge. No complaints if it was a draw.

It was a close fight. Would have had KZ for being more active towards the later rounds. The bias towards zombie is crazy though. Thought I was watching a different fight then what I was reading on the pbp thread.
Felder's bias was worse. He had Yair winning 4-0 going into the 5th.

Yair gets a solid 9 for effort and execution on the gymnastics.

But KZ pushed all 5 rounds, caused more damage, and has ZERO street smarts whatsoever.

Felder's bias was worse. He had Yair winning 4-0 going into the 5th.

That’s just insane. They even showed the significant strikes landed graphic in the 3rd/4th showing kz was schooling him. He must’ve thought those somersault and cartwheels landed.

I was watching the fight on mute since my baby was sleeping and I didn't see a round where Yair won. I think all rounds were extremely close, but KZ seemed to be the one of the front foot, landed more shots and the harder shots.

Yair goaded him in with the good will shit. KZ is one unlucky bastard. Blew his shoulder right when he was getting into the fight versus Aldo and now this.

Zombie 4-0 or 3-1.

Judges had it 3-1, 3-1, and 2-2 going into 5th for Zombie. He was one second away from winning and Yair lands a ultimate hail mary.

4-1 Zombie

Poor guy got hit with the worst case ontario situation for going for the finish right to the end

Should have made it a poll.

I say KZ.

Zombie was ahead. Yair’s flashy shit didn’t do anything, while zombie was landing on the inside.

Back