If what Cro Cop is saying is true, do you think Jon Jones will snitch on other fighters?

Woot that actually happened?

the offer to reverse a suspension for snitching doesnt really make sense. what would be USADA's public reasoning for reversing cro cop's suspension? the test was found to be flawed? can only make that excuse so many times before your brand is damaged and you are no longer perceived to be a leader in drug testing.

also, how much more of a high profile target can you get than cro cop? who can cro cop reasonably be expected to turn in that would be worth trading for? none of this makes sense.

Also it's unlikely that Cro Cop would have much info anyway. He's not training in any USA camp and probably doesn't have much contacts with the newer generation of UFC fighters. I don't know how exactly he would have some definite knowledge of other fighters doping or not and know more than USADA does.

"I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess." - Jon Jones

giphy.gif
picking up bitches getting drunk driving around doing some lines , damn good guys , Chael is right he should just come out be like fuck you I did some lines off that hookers ass trained for 2 days then kicked your ass .

Hahahah outside of rape and murder has any fighter been held in as low a regard as Jones?

Hahahah outside of rape and murder has any fighter been held in as low a regard as Jones?
war machine?

no rape i believe but it was attempted, minus that he just beat the shit out of christy mack.

Back