If what Cro Cop is saying is true, do you think Jon Jones will snitch on other fighters?

Hi-Tech

Slavic Fighter
Banned
Reaction score
"In the end they offered me to revoke my suspension If I snitch another fighter." - Cro Cop

If that's indeed the modus operandi of the USADA, do you expect Jon Jones to snitch on some of his teammates or some other fighters given his past?

Will he confess that there were other people hiding under that Jackson Wink octagon too if the USADA offers him to drastically reduce his suspension?

"In the end they offered me to revoke my suspension If I snitch another fighter." - Cro Cop

If that's indeed the modus operandi of the USADA, do you expect Jon Jones to snitch on some of his teammates or some other fighters given his past?

Will he confess that there were other people hiding under that Jackson Wink octagon too if the USADA offers him to drastically reduce his suspension?

"I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess." - Jon Jones

giphy.gif

He snitched on tokers, so yeah. I doubt anything is beneath Eyepoker.

Hell yeah. Bones would throw anyone under the bus.

...then personally drive the bus over them.

Jackson and winklejohn better look out!

<mma1>

Never trusted him to begin with.

can you stop making threads pls.

Based on his history I think he would.

Jon would Grass his own Brother up

Now that you mention it, his brother Arthur did get busted a week or two ago.

I lol'd when I read the thread title

What are you trying to say ?

Newest video of Jon getting down.

116270.gif

I hope he does and his suspension gets lowered. He's probably gonna get suspended 2 years. Hell WW3 gonna start before then. I wanna see him fight

I think u have to know better than to trust a complete sociopath like Jones with any sensitive information. You'd have to be a really big dumbass to share sensitive info like ped use with a guy like Jon. It's like the mob. You keep your mouth shut and no one gets hurt. Never rat out your friends.

the offer to reverse a suspension for snitching doesnt really make sense. what would be USADA's public reasoning for reversing cro cop's suspension? the test was found to be flawed? can only make that excuse so many times before your brand is damaged and you are no longer perceived to be a leader in drug testing.

also, how much more of a high profile target can you get than cro cop? who can cro cop reasonably be expected to turn in that would be worth trading for?

last but not least, of what value is cro cop snitching to a drug testing organization? "you are suspended because cro cop claims you took steroids." completely unenforceable. everybody gets the same test (officially); any accusations are just hearsay.

none of this makes sense. cro cop may be full of shit.

"I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess." - Jon Jones

giphy.gif

In hindsight, that quote is truly amazing.

He's such a phony.

Back