If Vitor beats Bisping............Hello Lombard?

Johnny Drama

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Im excited about Vitor-Bisping fight, its gonna be a good one!
I think if Vitor wins it would make perfect sense to set up a fight with Lombard.
Vitor-Lombard.....Holy $hit i think this fight would fit the description of "Don't Blink"
Two of the best boxers in the MW division and probably the two with the most power in the division. Either a main event or regular PPV fight wouldnt matter 3 or 5 rounds i doubt it would go to the judges.
I think that fight would be amazing, hope it happens.

Not saying Vitor gets a title shot after beating The Count(if he did) but he definitely is a good deal ahead of Lombard in the rankings.

Anyways i would favor Vitor for sure.

I'm more interested in this fight. Anytime theres a chance Bisping will get his lights put out I get pretty excited. Belcher sounds like a better fight anyway

I wish Silva vs Stann was sooner, so a possible Stann vs Lombard or Silva vs Lombard could be arranged.

That would be a good fight, but I think Lombard will probably fight the winner of Wanderlei vs. Stann and Vitor will fight the winner of Boestch vs. Phillipou or Weidman.

Can you imagine "Motivated Vitor" vs "Disrespected Hector"?

Don't Blink-Don't Move

Would be good for the fans,not so much for Bisbing considering where he sits in the division.Seeing how things have gone lately why not? You could sell this fight,and i would be interested in watching it.

Yeah I see the Bisping vs Belfort winner facing off against Weidman, the loser possible facing Munoz or Stann/Silva loser.

No thanks. Weidman will be back by May. When do you want the MW title to be defended? This way, Silva will take a year off and fight in the end of 2013. Have Vitor or Bisping face Silva in Brazil in June (it will happen this way because Dana said about ten days ago) that Silva will fight again in the summer and defend his title. Have Weidman face either Belcher (if he wins his rematch against Okami) or Boetsch (if he beats Phillipou in dominant fashion) in a title eliminator. Have Lombard face the loser of Vitor vs. Bisping, or the winner of Stann vs. Silva. Stann was originally supposed to face Lombard anyways. If not that, have Munoz face Lombard, and Stann/Silva winner face the loser of Bisping vs. Vitor.

If Vitor beats Bisping the next contender can only be Weidman or Hector. Nobody else in the weakest division deserves a title shot. Alan Belcher should get Vitor and get in the mix asap also

Lombard isn't anywhere near title contention; anyone thinking he is near it is an idiot. He is probably not even in the top 10; and if he is in the top 10, he's barely in it.

If Vitor wins, give him Weidman, aka the guy who clearly is atop of the contenders list with Bisping. If Weidman isn't healthy, give Belfort Boetsch. If not Boetsch, give him Rockhold, Okami, Munoz, Shields (if his drug suspension is up), or the winner of Stann/Wandy.

I'd REALLY like to see Vitor get one more crack at Anderson before it's all over.

Lombard isn't anywhere near title contention; anyone thinking he is near it is an idiot. He is probably not even in the top 10; and if he is in the top 10, he's barely in it.

If Vitor wins, give him Weidman, aka the guy who clearly is atop of the contenders list with Bisping. If Weidman isn't healthy, give Belfort Boetsch. If not Boetsch, give him Rockhold, Okami, Munoz, Shields (if his drug suspension is up), or the winner of Stann/Wandy.
well he beat boetsch while injured with a fractured sternum so He must be at least top 5

Not saying Vitor gets a title shot after beating The Count(if he did) but he definitely is a good deal ahead of Lombard in the rankings.

Anyways i would favor Vitor for sure.

the count will win by ud. Vitor will burn out and get tired in round 3,the count wont, the count will win

If Bisping wins he gets the title shot against Silva. If he loses, he'll probably be the one facing Lombard. If Vitor loses I see him facing the winner of Okami/Belcher.

The only thing I know for sure is if Vitor loses he is going to fight Wand and if Vitor wins he is going to fight the Okami/Belcher winner.

I would like to see Vitor get another shot at Anderson

That would be a good fight, but I think Lombard will probably fight the winner of Wanderlei vs. Stann and Vitor will fight the winner of Boestch vs. Phillipou or Weidman.

If Lombards contract is what it's been reported then there is no way they will keep him from a title shot, and a win over Vitor would make it a guarantee.

I wish Silva vs Stann was sooner, so a possible Stann vs Lombard or Silva vs Lombard could be arranged.

No! keep Silva far away from Lombard.

Last edited:
Back