If Vitor beats Bisping............Hello Lombard?

I'd be interested in this fight. But it would be more beneficial for Lombard win or lose than Belfort. If Lombard wins he gets shot up the ranks to a possible title shot or #1 contender fight and if he loses he still gets a lot of publicity and was expected to lose anyway. If Vitor wins it won't do anything ranking wise and if he loses he's getting old it would be a long way back up.

I've been wanting that fight to happen very badly. I was thinking those two should fight after the Paul Harris beat down. Guaranteed fireworks and the anticipation would be insane, at least for myself.

If Vitor loses on the other hand, I'd love to see Vitor-Shogun at Franklinweight or 205.

I would like to see Vitor get another shot at Anderson

I for one wouldn't and I'm not sure too many other people would, you can't get any more comprehensive than their last fight. Hell, let's have Forrest v Silva II then!

Not that impressed by Lombard. I think Vitor would be too much for him.

Lombard vs Belfort would definitely be a sick fight, I think Lombard would win it by tko.

not at all if supposedly Tim is top 5 and Lombard basically beat him while injured with such a bad injury then Lombard must be at least top 5.. simple.

Injuries don't come into consideration with rankings...sorry bud. Neither does slicing a fight where both guys looked passive, and making it sound like a dominant fight, when really it's a fight that could have gone either way, and went the way of Boetsch, broken sternum or not.

Borderline top 10 from a neutral point of view.

I definitely think Lombard vs. the loser of this fight is a winner.

If Vitor wins I'd like to see him face the winner of Belcher vs. Okami.

well he beat boetsch while injured with a fractured sternum so He must be at least top 5

Look at his record bud, he lost.

not at all if supposedly Tim is top 5 and Lombard basically beat him while injured with such a bad injury then Lombard must be at least top 5.. simple.

Lombard lost the match. Could've gone either way in my opinion.

No, Vitor vs Anderson 2 should happen.

Vitor already stated that Dana will have to find a new contender after he beats Bisping. This meaning that Vitor is not getting a shot if he wins.

A win against Bisping would give Vitor 3 wins in a row in the MW division (I know he just lost to Bones but that should not count against him)
I just see too many people still a head of Vitor for a title shot in the MW div.
Weidman is out injured, but if Boetsch and Belcher win their next fight they are still a head of Vitor.

Back