If USADA Is Going To Take The UFC Mainstream and Legitimate...

By all the rumors on the inside this move had a lot to do about the Ferts. bringing a NFL team to Las Vegas. It takes billions to do and now they have plenty to move forward. Not too mention everyone knows Zuffa isn't worth 4 billion today but a good chance it could be in the future. So they got a hell of a lot more money out of it then chances are they ever thought they would.

And get your own fucking account already.

I'm using my own account. Have been for about eleven years. I notice you;ve got your own account too - you've been active since April 10th. How did you manage to get that? Did your mama and dad decide you were finally old enough to use their computer to post on a forum with adults? I'd congratulate you except they were wrong. You'e not old enough yet.

By all the rumors on the inside this move had a lot to do about the Ferts. bringing a NFL team to Las Vegas.
That's why! They need all the roids for the football players, so they have to find some reason to keep it from the fighters.

Some people like to cash in before they fucking die. What good is making 8 billion when you're 70 when you can take 4 billion in your 40's?

None of the big sports leagues in America are with USADA, and they never will be.
The UFC getting more strict drug testing won't make it more popular.

Back