If TyWood beats Lawler

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Do you think that sets up a fight with Conor for the WW strap. I think Conor would match up much better against Woodley just because of Woodley's gas tank. Lawler keeps coming no matter what but Woodley tends to fade. Conor could use his efficent movement to grind down TyWood and knock him out in the championship rounds.

Woodley and Robbie both take Conor's soul.

Woodley would put Conor on his back and pound a hole threw his skull inside of 1 round.

Conor fans seem to really want to watch Conor die in the octagon.

Woodley's gas tank is better than Conor's...

Conor can't stop the takedown.

Stop being dumb. In other words, be smart.

Both of them would maul McGregor... and I'm a fan of his but come on.

The Conor Clux Clan would be in full force for that fight.

This place would fully support Conor again.

I think it would go like the Mendes fight. Conor gets taken down early, survives and KOs Tyron

Woodley steps into the cage at about 190 or so. When he takes Conor down, Conor does not get back up. That would be a murder.

31E9D1A100000578-3499319-image-m-3_1458327324253.jpg

Conor isnt touching 175 and even he knows it. Hes just talkin shit.

Guess you bought it. Congrats.

Conor loses to the top 20 at WW and many of those fights would make a Billy goat puke.

If Overeem beats Stipe, does Conor KO him or get the UD?

What???

Woodley would use conor as toilet paper n dispose of him

Do you think that sets up a fight with Conor for the WW strap. I think Conor would match up much better against Woodley just because of Woodley's gas tank. Lawler keeps coming no matter what but Woodley tends to fade. Conor could use his efficent movement to grind down TyWood and knock him out in the championship rounds.
After Woodley, Conor will continue his dominance and defeat Bisping, DC, and Stipe in consecutive PPVs....and then he will shit four leaf clovers out of his ass.

Conor fans are officially the worst, most deluded fans on earth. He is their king and they'd be happy to be his subjects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back